Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

LOVE this. I've been searching for an update for my old Samsara stand-by... I wore that for 20 years but recently got sick of it. I purchase a tiny rollerball version of this to see if it would have a lasting impression, and I ended up buying the big bottle after a month of the rollerball use. Purchased the EDT in the rollerball, and the EDP in the spray. EDP definitely has more staying power. I love the musky vanilla and gardenia in this, with dry down of sandalwood. It seems to have something more fresh and green than Samsara; a nice twist and update. I tried Atelier Cologne Vanille Incensee and bought two bottles of that in succession... I was mixing the Atelier with Carolina Herrera 212, and this is similar to that combination but with more staying power. This is heady strong and sensual. I really love it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was anxious to buy this perfume. I loved the packaging and loved the scent when I sprayed it from the tester. After I bought it and wore it a couple of times, I decided I did not like how the perfume settled - it completed settled into a different "peppery" scent. I returned this product because it was so expensive, I did not want to take that much of a loss on a product I would never use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A warm mysterious scent, that is simply intriguing! However can get too strong...

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Very sexy, sensual winter fragrance. Love it!!

Popular Fragrances