Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this fragrance! I'm always looking for perfumes that differ from the usual lot. Although I've always loved sweet gourmand scents, theres nothing i love more than a deep and mysterious scent. I bought the EDP a little over a year ago, which unfortunately I can't seem to find anywhere anymore, only the EDT. It makes me feel confident, powerful, and unique. It starts out very spicy at first, somewhat sweet. Then I begin to smell soft white flowers and creamy coconut. It's so interesting because it feels tropical yet cozy, spicy then soft, strong but smooty. It's very easy to overdo it on this fragrance so dont spray too much but the longevity is awesome.

LOVE LOVE it.
Very seductive scent for a night out!!

*le sigh* This is my signature scent. I've worn Crystal Noir for the past two years and I adore everything about it. Winter, spring, summer...doesn't matter. It's spicy and warm yet sweet and mysterious. An utterly delicious, magnificent scent. I get compliments every time I wear this, sometimes by the same few people day after day. It's like they can't help themselves. I've had women follow me around in stores to ask what I'm wearing.

It lasts a very long time, but it's not overwhelming. About 8-10 hours, and I can even smell it on my clothes a week later. Sillage is fantastic, too.

Crystal Noir is romantic and mysterious. I'd recommend everyone try it, especially for a first date. Best part is, since it's not a new scent, the price for a 3.4 oz. bottle is very reasonable.

I forgot to add that all the above is referring to the EDT. I've never tried the EDP and I'm not sure I care to. EDT is utter perfection.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been a fragrance freak for over 20 years and I have never come across something this different.

It's spicy and sweet but NOT overwhelming like some can be. It's gardenia at its finest and coconut. First spray I get the gardenia and peony mostly and some spice. After an hour it turns into something very unique on me. I get the coconut, musk, gardenia, spices, amber, and ginger. The spiciness in here is different. It's cardamon and ginger with a hint of pepper.

This is a very sexy, grown-woman, she-knows-what-she-wants fragrance. Very nice and worth the money! The bottle is so pretty as well. A dark smoky color with a diamond as the top.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm normally not a fan of spicy frags; they are usually too heavy and cloying and they make me sneeze. But this one is spicy and exotic but light and sexy. Nice bottle, too.

SOOOO rich and spicy! This is intoxicating! A little goes a long way. I purchased the mini before buying an full bottle. I certainly will be buying a full bottle when my mini runs out. Love it!!!

This is my favorite perfume in the world. I wear it every day and I have received numerous compliments. I always though the whole signature scent thing was silly but this truly is my signature scent. My BF loves it and so does my son. I put on some Elizabeth Arden perfume I had received for Xmas and my BF actually got upset and told me to wash it off and put on some CN!! Love this stuff!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great perfume. On paper it too sharp for my taste but on my skin it turns more creamy, softer, and spicy. I smell a tiny bit of white flowers, pepper, musk, and cardamom, and it reminds me a little bit of coconut. I know that sounds a strange and really spicy, but it is actually really nice. You should definitely smell it!

This is my absolute favorite purfume!
I have purchased this fragrance twice, and it's absolutely the most amazing long lasting scent I have ever smelt!

Very elegant, rich, sexy & you feel like a million dollars wearing it.

I have had many compliments on this purfume!

My experience with the perfume has been through a friend, and I have to say it is absolutely perfect for her. She is a very petite girl with dark hair and bright green eyes, so this mysterious, interesting scent really complements her look. But personally, it's not for me and I am typically very fond of heavy, dark orientals.

So, to sum it up: the scent is great, if you can pull it off. It's like an eccentric accessory.

Oh and...I get a whiff of pickles in it.

Popular Fragrances