Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A white floral with lots of milky sweet sugar, coconut, and a hint of ginger spices, and a creamy vanilla woods and powder dry-down. Reminds me of French Macaroon Cake and ginger biscuits at Grandmas with a glass of milk and a bowl of sweet peas on the table. A nice heady sweet floral for an evening out, but I do find the Gardenia very rubbery and synthetic, it sticks out and is irritating.

Top Notes - Ginger, Cardamom, Pepper
Mid Notes - African Orange Flower, Gardenia, Peony, Coconut
Base Notes - Musk, Sandalwood, Amber

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Overall, scent is amazing. I can smell the pepper and gardenia most throughout the day. The initial coconut dries down after the hour.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sprayed this on my wrist at the shops and cannot stop sniffing it all day, it smells absolutely amazing! It has a soft sweetness to it and definitely a sexy edge, i love it so much i'll definitely be buying it asap!

this fragrance doesn't make a statement. It is sickeningly sweet, smells cheap and is very generic. Not a signature type of perfume.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

The first perfume ever that I really feel like ending. I'm surprised I love it this much to be honest because I usually hate coconut. Crystal Noir has this very intense coconut note but it is so sexy, atleast on my skin. In other words - it doesn't smell like a sugary pina colada. The warmth and fullness of it is bold yet wearable. This scent is very "big", it really warms me up when wearing it. It makes me feel more confident and comfortable in a way.

This is an amazing, dark but citrusy scent. If you love CK's Euphoria you will love this perfume. Ps, the bottle is cute too.

This is such an intoxicating smell! It's one of the most alluring fragrances I've come across, if you enjoy warm sultry scents. It contains notes of gardenia, peony, orange blossom, amber, sandalwood and musk. It just envelopes me in this sweet yet woodsy haze. It smells like vanilla and coconut at some point, but only for a short while since I find that several notes emerge as the day progresses. Basically, very warm and oriental.

Highly recommended!

Absolutely gorgeous scent. I like it alot, I can pick up the amber and to me it smells rich and full blown. I love the attitude this scent gives off. Reminds me of nothing I have smelled before, I must get a bottle soon

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love the bottle looks so exotic, a gem of a bottle. But the perfume, its another story, it exactly like new velvet tuberose by bath and body works and bbw is half the price. This suff cheap smelling.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Give this a 4- although I really like it al lot- cause I think it's very synthetic. This is great for an evening out in a trendy bar or suberb club in chic clothes (Versace?) Ladylike fragrance, without being snob. I don't know why, not because of it's name, but I think this is only for people with dark hair, tanned look,... I can not imagine that this would be good on a blond hair, blue eyes type. I find it VERY sexy, and men too! Even though in Paris everyone almost wears fragrance, this one getts attention- in a very good way. Men really do find it a reason to start a conversation. It attracts gorgeous men. Last long, but it doesn't get better with the time. Not my every day fragrance, but very good on a late night, with a sexy men, nice clothes and enough money :-) Will buy again for sure. Well done, Versace!

Popular Fragrances