Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

I really really love this perfume. From the first whiff on me, I feel so sexy and feminine. there are so many levels to this scent and each one is amazing. The scent lasts all day, even the next day i will get a slight whiff from my hair which is always a welcomed beautiful surprise. LOVE LOVE LOVE...

I find this very heavy, cloying and sharp. I do not get any powdery sexiness at all. I much prefer Dior Addict for something sexy.

Long nights and cozy winters filled with mystery and romance describes this wonderful sultry and sexy fragrance.. Its opening starts with a peppery ginger blast, then the coconut and gardenia come strolling in to cool off with a sweet Amber and sandalwood powdery finish.. It's a magnificent yet feminine fragrance, well done Versace! Oh and did mention it lasts forever, you can smell it the next day and on your clothes..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this perfume!!! My Best Friend and I were touring Europe separately this summer and she got a bunch of different perfume samples in Italy and when we finally met up she gave me a few Versace samples, one of which was Crystal Noir and I fell in love with it right there!! The next morning we went out to one of the cities and searched all the stores for it! At the time, I didn't care about the price, I ended up paying 90 for a 30mL bottle but it was worth it! I used it so much that I wasted it super fast, like 2 weeks i believe, i was so hooked! When I got back to the US, I was able to purchase a 90mL bottle for about 45 bucks!! Im hooked! Everyone eventually finds their signature scent, and I think i've found mine!! :D

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I just run out of my first bottle and already bought a new one; I'm truly obsessed.

No joke that I always get compliments from boys and girls when I wear this. One time I was waiting for my starbucks and a girl came up to me and asked what perfume I was wearing because it smelled amazing.

I first use the matching body lotion, then apply some vaseline/petroleum jelly at the back of my ears, inner wrists and in some points of my neck and at last the perfume over the vaseline; this truly helps to make the scent last a lot longer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This fragrance smells very exotic to me. I feel like I'm in the 1001 arabian nights when I wear it. I don't use it everyday because I prefer a lighter scent for everyday, but this is great for a night out. I find it to be more mature, not sure a teen would like this smell.

This perfume is the best.

This is heavenly and I absolutely love it. I own the 30 ml bottle and so I use it sparingly. It's a blackish purple bottle which looks classy and the smell is simply divine, with dominant notes of sandalwood and lavender. It's one of my go to perfumes for special night outs and the smell lingers for days. I would certainly buy this again and would highly recommend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this fragrance! I'm always looking for perfumes that differ from the usual lot. Although I've always loved sweet gourmand scents, theres nothing i love more than a deep and mysterious scent. I bought the EDP a little over a year ago, which unfortunately I can't seem to find anywhere anymore, only the EDT. It makes me feel confident, powerful, and unique. It starts out very spicy at first, somewhat sweet. Then I begin to smell soft white flowers and creamy coconut. It's so interesting because it feels tropical yet cozy, spicy then soft, strong but smooty. It's very easy to overdo it on this fragrance so dont spray too much but the longevity is awesome.

LOVE LOVE it.
Very seductive scent for a night out!!

Popular Fragrances