Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this fragrance! I'm always looking for perfumes that differ from the usual lot. Although I've always loved sweet gourmand scents, theres nothing i love more than a deep and mysterious scent. I bought the EDP a little over a year ago, which unfortunately I can't seem to find anywhere anymore, only the EDT. It makes me feel confident, powerful, and unique. It starts out very spicy at first, somewhat sweet. Then I begin to smell soft white flowers and creamy coconut. It's so interesting because it feels tropical yet cozy, spicy then soft, strong but smooty. It's very easy to overdo it on this fragrance so dont spray too much but the longevity is awesome.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love the bottle looks so exotic, a gem of a bottle. But the perfume, its another story, it exactly like new velvet tuberose by bath and body works and bbw is half the price. This suff cheap smelling.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is not the best fragrance I have smelled lately, but Ive got to admit it has Something that fascinate me!!! It is very smoky, dark and sexy. Something I would wear with little black dress. I guess I will have to have it one day :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

LOVE Love love this fragrance!!! But it's a bit too expensive for my budget.

Popular Fragrances