Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favourite fragrances out there. Strong, very long lasting - even the EDT one lasts about 8-9h on my skin, someone could smell it the next day, after shower. I have weird pH which makes it harder for fragrances to layer nice. I can smell coconut and mint, which I didn't find on the note list, but... oh, well, my nose is weird.
I will definitely buy this again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this perfume!!! My Best Friend and I were touring Europe separately this summer and she got a bunch of different perfume samples in Italy and when we finally met up she gave me a few Versace samples, one of which was Crystal Noir and I fell in love with it right there!! The next morning we went out to one of the cities and searched all the stores for it! At the time, I didn't care about the price, I ended up paying 90 for a 30mL bottle but it was worth it! I used it so much that I wasted it super fast, like 2 weeks i believe, i was so hooked! When I got back to the US, I was able to purchase a 90mL bottle for about 45 bucks!! Im hooked! Everyone eventually finds their signature scent, and I think i've found mine!! :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This fragrance smells very exotic to me. I feel like I'm in the 1001 arabian nights when I wear it. I don't use it everyday because I prefer a lighter scent for everyday, but this is great for a night out. I find it to be more mature, not sure a teen would like this smell.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm normally not a fan of spicy frags; they are usually too heavy and cloying and they make me sneeze. But this one is spicy and exotic but light and sexy. Nice bottle, too.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was anxious to buy this perfume. I loved the packaging and loved the scent when I sprayed it from the tester. After I bought it and wore it a couple of times, I decided I did not like how the perfume settled - it completed settled into a different "peppery" scent. I returned this product because it was so expensive, I did not want to take that much of a loss on a product I would never use.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I originally bought Versace Bright Crystal because it was a very nice, sweet scent when I first sprayed it. But, after about 10 minutes it started to become sickeningly sweet. I smelled the Noir and I immediately liked it. It is definitely what I would describe as a seductive, heavy scent and you barely need to decompress the pump to get a sufficient amount. You barely need a spray on this one; it's very strong. This fragrance has amber notes and that tends to be very soothing and warm for me; it immediately makes me feel like I'm sitting by a fire with a glass of wine in a very cozy sweater--those are the thoughts it evokes in me. I really like this, but I would save it for either winter or evenings out. A similar scent for me is Lolita Lempicka-another one of my favorites, but it is also heavy and reserved for certain times. Overall, I like this but I'm not sure I would re-purchase.....
***Update: Wore this for the second time all day and I ended up having to shower it off. The scent is nice upon application, but after a while it started to smell way too sweet and even a little mature for me. This will be going back to Nordstrom.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

From my point of view this frag is the opposite of Angel, and I'll tell you how. If you think about it : You read "Angel" on a star shaped. baby blue bottle; and what you get is deep dark, aggressively sexy and deliriously gourmand. With this one, you read "Crystal Noir" on a vampy, dark purple bottle so you think smoky, sinister and maybe wintery; and what's inside is such a pretty, uplifting fragrance. Actually, this scent makes me think of warm nights in exotic places. And the reason for that is most definitely the coconut. I'd been searching up and down for a fragrance with a prominent coconut note that wasn't simply a gimmicky, watery body spray (yes, E. Lauder is who I'm talking about) and finally, here it is. My nice, feminine, true perfume with a sweet coconut note.
As you probably already noticed, I really like this. Because I'm a sweet scent person, it's quite predictable that I would. This is sexy and feminine and suitable for every time of the year, but I would prefer to rock it in Spring/Summer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, I love the idea of this fragrance. I love coconut and white florals, and the intial spray is delicious to me. The problem is what happens after. The coconut and gardenia mostly disappear within 15 minutes, leaving me with just amber and sandalwood. Those two notes are nice if blended softly, but on me they are STRONG and I get a headache at this point (amber-y perfumes have been known to give me headaches before). I still gave this 4 lippies because I really wanted it to work on me, and I adore the way it smells at first.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

MMMMMMM I am so glad I found reviews for this here, which prompted me to go try this. I had been searching for a new scent and nothing really grabbed my attention, or worked well with my chemistry (Hermes hates me, i'm convinced of it!) Others have already explained the scent and notes, so I'll just say it's worth a try. It leaves me with a sweetly warm feeling. And the bottle is indeed quite lovely! Would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I received this fragrance in a swap from an amazing swapper (having never smelled it) and I'm totally addicted to it. It's has a sweet opening which I love, but then it has a very interesting warm, almost spicy dry down which is also amazing. This is my new perfect "I don't know what else to wear" fragrance. It has average lasting power, about 4-5 hours in the EDT form. The bottle is absolutely beautiful as well; it's almost one of those 'so ugly it's pretty' cases but overall STUNNING. I am totally going to buy this fragrance again!

I would advise trying this on before you buy though, because it smells great on me, but HORRIBLE on my mom- she had to wipe it off.

Popular Fragrances