Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.9

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I just run out of my first bottle and already bought a new one; I'm truly obsessed.

No joke that I always get compliments from boys and girls when I wear this. One time I was waiting for my starbucks and a girl came up to me and asked what perfume I was wearing because it smelled amazing.

I first use the matching body lotion, then apply some vaseline/petroleum jelly at the back of my ears, inner wrists and in some points of my neck and at last the perfume over the vaseline; this truly helps to make the scent last a lot longer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Smells so synthetic on me.

Couldn't wait to get the scent off.

I gave the whole bottle to a friend, she loves it. Ah well... It's great to make someone's day.

LOVE LOVE it.
Very seductive scent for a night out!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eh, I thought I would like this because everyone kept on talking about the coconut note. While I can tell there is some coconut in it, the gardenia and the pepper overblasts the subtleness of the coconut. The drydown for me is really powdery and soft but not something I necessary think smells amazing. Overall I am glad I got to try this so now I don't have to obsess about having it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This fragance its realy me,strong smell and stay all day

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This smells a lot like BBW Coconut Lime Verbena to me. I like it, but I'd rather get the BBW for a lot cheaper. Coconut and a fruity accord, it's a nice scent. Love the bottle!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this fragrance. I personally think it has a dark, sexy, musky, coconut scent. Its a strong sent and its really good for the evening and at night. I always get commented on this fragrance and find that it lasts most of the night without fading. Overall, I really like this product, it was given to me as a gift so I'm not sure how much it was, but its a great perfume, I think its a great night time scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A warm mysterious scent, that is simply intriguing! However can get too strong...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's good smells exactly like Christian Dior's J'ADORE!

Oooohh la la! This smells like sex in a bottle, in a classy expensive way! It is definitely "noir"; deep, smokey, sultry, and with a surprising tropical coconut scent that adds just enough of sweetness! It's a "floriental" and would be perfect for the cold winter or a night on the town. Ahhh, this smells divine and it lasts! I am so glad that I found this on sale for half of the original price at Shoppers Drug Mart. $30 for a 1.0 fl.oz, WHAT A STEAL! Yes oh yes I'm gonna repurchase for sure!