Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by skin type : Combination

This is heavenly and I absolutely love it. I own the 30 ml bottle and so I use it sparingly. It's a blackish purple bottle which looks classy and the smell is simply divine, with dominant notes of sandalwood and lavender. It's one of my go to perfumes for special night outs and the smell lingers for days. I would certainly buy this again and would highly recommend this.

I found my HG scent. I bought this immediately after trying it on.

It is fruity and sweet and a bit heavy, but later on it gets a bit woody and spicy. I don't know how to describe it very well. But it smells so good, sometimes I spray it on just for fun and feel like a million bucks. This perfume gives me this powerful feminine vibe.

I'm already trying to look for backups. I wear it day and night, yes I love it that much!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

LOVE this. I've been searching for an update for my old Samsara stand-by... I wore that for 20 years but recently got sick of it. I purchase a tiny rollerball version of this to see if it would have a lasting impression, and I ended up buying the big bottle after a month of the rollerball use. Purchased the EDT in the rollerball, and the EDP in the spray. EDP definitely has more staying power. I love the musky vanilla and gardenia in this, with dry down of sandalwood. It seems to have something more fresh and green than Samsara; a nice twist and update. I tried Atelier Cologne Vanille Incensee and bought two bottles of that in succession... I was mixing the Atelier with Carolina Herrera 212, and this is similar to that combination but with more staying power. This is heady strong and sensual. I really love it.

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I bought this whilst on holiday after spraying it in the duty free lounge at the airport. Don't both with the EDT and just pay a little extra for the EDP. The scent is beautiful, really classy, fruity and dark, with a hint of musky jasmine. I can smell this on myself when I wear it which I love and it remains on my clothes which I love to. The only downside to this perfume is the bottle, its a square shape with this enormous top which I tend to throwaway because is so unpractical. I can smell someone when they are wearing this perfume and I constantly receive compliments when I wear it. My husband very much loves this when I wear it too which I always think is a good sign that it must smell nice. I would definitely buy this perfume again but would probably only buy at the airport because the Versace name bumps the price up. Well worth a punt though!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Overall, scent is amazing. I can smell the pepper and gardenia most throughout the day. The initial coconut dries down after the hour.

I generally like a bit sweeter fragrances, and this is not quite to my preference. It is spicy as described in other posts, but it would really hit the spot if a bit more sweet. I've had one compliment with this. Surprising. Ive had much more with other perfumes. Previously worn and love: Lolita lempicka and miss dior Cherie

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ive had an eye on this perfume for so long that i couldn't resist it anymore!! i bought the gift set which had a 50ml ,body wash & body lotion and a 10ml roller! i thought it was a good price as the 50ml alone would be the same! the perfume smells so good and i can also smell it on me throughout the day! i bought the Edt and hopefully will repurchase this in Edp! love it and would recommend it!

SOOOO rich and spicy! This is intoxicating! A little goes a long way. I purchased the mini before buying an full bottle. I certainly will be buying a full bottle when my mini runs out. Love it!!!

If Versace ever discontinued this I would start hoarding it immediately, I love it that much. Sexy & unique, this fragrance always gets me tons of compliments. Crystal Noir is a floral-oriental with a slightly woodsy note. This scent is dark, warm, sweet, and spicy at the same time. People constantly ask me what I'm wearing when I have this on. Long-lasting too.
It's really elegant and (like I said before) SEXY.

Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got the big bottle at Nordstroms for $47 bucks....at first you will smell a lot of the "peppery" smell which I wasn't too fond of...but once it dries down it is one of the most sexiest, mysterious, dark, most elegant fragrances. I've recieved so many compliments...and throughout the day as I catch a whiff I find myself falling in love all over again! Very sexy fragrance!

Popular Fragrances