Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.7

Excellent! Brilliant! The best Versace's perfume. When I smelled my wrist, my head almost snapped back. Whoa! What a stench!. It is so warm and sensual. This is my newest "just-fell-in-love" fragrance. <3 <3 <3 <3

This stuff is GOOOOD! It smells sooo lovely! It's rich, bold, and utterly sensuous! I tested this in Ulta and could not stop sniffing my wrist. I shopped for hours at some other stores and my hubby was with me and I asked him if he liked it and he said yes! So for me, that meant a big yes to go ahead and buy it! LOL I went back to Ulta and sprayed some more on me just to be sure and it's been several hours and I still love it. It has fantastic staying power and smells just as good on dry down as it did when I first put it on. I'm not really good at describing scents but it's a spicy floral and would be perfect for cooler months. I do think you can wear it in the summer and I could definitely see this being an evening scent. But knowing the type of person I am, I would never save it for such things. I believe every day is a celebration and would wear it whenever I wanted to, but would probably just put a tiny bit on my wrists and neck. I plan to purchase this in the fall since I have some other perfumes that I am trying to wear right now.

When first applied it smells kind of lemony to me- I see where the bug spray/raid comparison comes from.It dries down to something warm and very close to the skin. I find it actually hard to smell at all. I like stronger fragrances, where one or two spritzes are enough to keep me going at least half a day. This one is so close to the skin, that I feel I have no perfume on unless I put my arm to my nose. So it is quite subtle. Not sexy or alluring to me at all.I will not repurchase and will try and resell my own bottle fast.

I just bought a 1.7 oz size of this, very pretty. It really reminds me of Clarins Elysium which has been discontinued. It is a nice clean floral to me.
The SA said it wasn't too sweet or too fruity and I agree. I really like it.
I like the scent that remains much later on from it....very nice fragrance.

How come all Versace's smell like tuberose to me?
It's a pretty scent, a bit heavy like all the Versaces, but not unique at all. Save your money.

Mmmm.....I like this.A lot.I got a spray sample of it.It smells delicious!I love the heaviness of it;it's very 80s to me(thank God the 90s days of unisex/weak/plain watery "blah" fragrances or gone....I love scents to pack a punch).I love the hard dose of amber,and the lingering slightly musky suntan lotion-ness of it.It also has a hint of....tobacco?Reminds me of my father's pipes.Better than Hypnotic Poison by Dior,defiantely!I'll have to buy a bottle now(which,by the way is BEAUTIFUL....dark plum colored crystal with gold lettering.)

Popular Fragrances