Versace Crystal Noir

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

From my point of view this frag is the opposite of Angel, and I'll tell you how. If you think about it : You read "Angel" on a star shaped. baby blue bottle; and what you get is deep dark, aggressively sexy and deliriously gourmand. With this one, you read "Crystal Noir" on a vampy, dark purple bottle so you think smoky, sinister and maybe wintery; and what's inside is such a pretty, uplifting fragrance. Actually, this scent makes me think of warm nights in exotic places. And the reason for that is most definitely the coconut. I'd been searching up and down for a fragrance with a prominent coconut note that wasn't simply a gimmicky, watery body spray (yes, E. Lauder is who I'm talking about) and finally, here it is. My nice, feminine, true perfume with a sweet coconut note.
As you probably already noticed, I really like this. Because I'm a sweet scent person, it's quite predictable that I would. This is sexy and feminine and suitable for every time of the year, but I would prefer to rock it in Spring/Summer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

When I received this cute little mini as an unexpected extra in a swap, I was thrilled beyond belief. The scent was, I thought, just my type: oriental and spicy, heady and complex. The bottle is utterly enchanting to boot, all black gilded edges and a teeny tiny stopper. I put the perfume on my pulse points, exhultant, and went to the bank, because, apparently, that's what exhultant sexy women do when they feel their ovaries responding to a scent- they bank, and bank well. Standing there in line, I thought I smelled rich, I thought I smelled exotic, exciting, a porcelain skinned Irish lassie cloaked in a veil of asian mystery and allure. I was literally filled with the fullness of my womanhood. 'If I was a guy,' I thought, I'd want me. Oh yes, I'd want me bad.' Then, then, the bank teller, a girl of about twenty with the whacked out, crunchy curls of a die hard gel addict, sniffed, grimaced, and said to me, "What's that smell? Is that you? Is that bug spray?"
Toilet this sh*t. It made my dreams die hard.

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I just run out of my first bottle and already bought a new one; I'm truly obsessed.

No joke that I always get compliments from boys and girls when I wear this. One time I was waiting for my starbucks and a girl came up to me and asked what perfume I was wearing because it smelled amazing.

I first use the matching body lotion, then apply some vaseline/petroleum jelly at the back of my ears, inner wrists and in some points of my neck and at last the perfume over the vaseline; this truly helps to make the scent last a lot longer.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

They say that every woman needs a signature scent - this is Definitely mine - I've been wearing it for years and every single time I wear it, doesn't matter where I am, I 'always' get complimented. I remember going to a bar one night and the bouncer at the door came in a few hours later, stopped me and asked me what I was wearing because he wanted to buy that scent for his girlfriend! My boyfriend also likes when I wear this perfume - its a very sexy scent - I like that it has that spicy kick to it!!! As long as they make this perfume, it will continue to be my holy grail, signature scent!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Notes: Gardenia, Amber, Musk

This was reformulated, and now they've removed coconut from the notes, among others like cardamom, pepper, peony, heliotrope, etc.

But I'm telling you, I still smell coconut. And that's fine with me, as I LOVE anything with coconut. I would bathe in it forever if I could.

But this is no ordinary coconut perfume. It's like a sensual, nighttime coconut.

Imagine you're on an island at night, strolling along the beach underneath the full moon and a sky full of twinkling stars.

You're waiting for your love to meet you there, when a breeze flows past you, and brings with it the warm musky scent of your love, and you close your eyes and smile as you enjoy the mesmerizing way his scent blends with the coconut and flowers around you.

You know he's about to wrap his arms around you, and life feels wonderful.

That's Versace Crystal Noir.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been a fragrance freak for over 20 years and I have never come across something this different.

It's spicy and sweet but NOT overwhelming like some can be. It's gardenia at its finest and coconut. First spray I get the gardenia and peony mostly and some spice. After an hour it turns into something very unique on me. I get the coconut, musk, gardenia, spices, amber, and ginger. The spiciness in here is different. It's cardamon and ginger with a hint of pepper.

This is a very sexy, grown-woman, she-knows-what-she-wants fragrance. Very nice and worth the money! The bottle is so pretty as well. A dark smoky color with a diamond as the top.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is just gorgeous!!! I love it so much! Just got a bottle off a kijiji seller and I have a feeling I will be using it up pretty fast!...I love warm florals balsamic fragrances and this one has a nice twist to it so unique! Versace crystal noir is going to be in my top five next to my favorite Roberto Cavalli and second favorite Lolita Lempicka (although its a VERY VERY VERY tight fight!!!)...And can I say, I love that you can actually SMELL it! I get annoyed when you spray and an hour later your desperately sniffing yourself for a hint of perfume.
My favorite perfume in various categories;

-Roberto cavalli (my classification of a warm hug)
-Lolita Lempicka ( hug with twist of yummy goodness)
-Versace crystal noir (warm but fresh??? coconutty feeling makes it easy to wear even daytime spring maybe even summer? will see)
-Gucci 2 ( everyday every season IMO)
-Poppy blossom by coach AND Poppy coach (everyday every season better in summer spring but don't care LOVE IT ;)

Hope you guy try one of theSe and enjoy as much as I do happy sniffing ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

"Crystal Noir" sounds more classy than this smell is on me. I DO like it and has therefore rated it 4.
This opens spicy and smoky, sweet, like some expensive oriental soap, but the drydown is... tropical, which reminds me of night beach parties. So there IS "noir", but there's no crystal. It smells kinda coconut and sandalwood and something like flowery chocolate. This is a scent I think one needs to try on before buying because there are a lot of different strong notes, and the body chemistry decides which one will be the main ones. Another thing the smell get strongly influenced by is what you already have on your skin: if I spray this on dry skin, it smells tropic, if I spray it on right after showering, it smells quite masculine and woodsy. This is also a quite heavy smell, so those getting head aches from perfumes will not like this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I seriously think I've found my signature scent. I've never really cared about my perfumes. I usually just stuck to Chanel No. 5 Paris but, I've got a few sprays left and I realized its just too powdery and too old fashioned for me. After trying 100 different perfumes I realized I don't care for fruity, powdery, or flowery scents all too much. I love the oriental smells, spicy, cedary, amber like. But, none of the perfumes that I consider to be those things did it for me until I found this gem.

I love everything about Versace Crystal Noir. I love the packaging. I love the dark translucent bottle and huge rock of cap.
The smell is amazing and I think really suits me perfectly. This smell has just the right amount of flowery and powdery undertones that keep the rich deep smells of the amber and cedar from being too overpowering which I found to be an issue with other perfumes...opium mainly....
The price however is really too high but, I'll splurge. I love it THAT MUCH.

If you are looking for a mysterious and sexy scent that doesn't smell like anything else. This is it.

I am somewhat of a perfume junkie. I was in the store one day, and the waft of something luscious caught my attention. I followed, then stopped a lovely woman and asked her what was the gorgeous fragrance she was wearing...

Crystal Noir is one of the most intoxicating, exotic, sensual, warm and seductive fragrance I've ever worn. I've been stopped, sniffed and wowed at ever since the first spritz.

Thank you, Versace... you are missed by all.