68%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

love it it's soo sexy and clean.. yes clean.. nowadays I'm addicted to this scent

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This is definitely a fragrance for getting dressed up and going out! Maybe a little strong for daytime wear, although used lightly it may be okay. I smell the coconut as others have mentioned. I think the name is very fitting because it definitely has a "dark" tone to it. I like the fancy bottle, as well.... looks good on my fragrance tray. Overall I would recommend trying it!!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

8 years ago

I am always on the lookout for interesting new fragrances and as I often overlook Versace scents I was keen to try this out. Many reviews have noted the underlying coconut note so I thought this might be an interesting perfume. Sadly it isn't very 'noir' as it is actually quite light on me, the main issue for me is that it smells very similar to Sensuous Nude on my skin and as I already own that fragrance there is no point having both is my collection. Back to the search for that elusive signature scent!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is my 'signature' scent! I can honestly say that 'every' time I wear this perfume I get stopped and complimented on how great I smell - I have even had random men stop me to ask what I'm wearing because they want to buy it for their wives/girlfriends etc - I consider that a huge compliment. There is just something with how this scent reacts to my body chemistry that makes this work for me so well. I will forever wear Crystal Noir!!!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

EyesGreen

from

8 years ago

This fragance its realy me,strong smell and stay all day

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

8 years ago

Yum!!! I can smell the peony, gardenia and musk but as other people have noted it definitely smells like it has coconut in it. This is a creamy, musky, slightly fruity fragrance which is like a grown up version of the overly fruity fragrances that are aimed at the younger crowd. Very sexy, also very cozy and snuggly. It's not really the right perfume for me but I am seriously enjoying the decant I was given. I have ticked I would not rebuy because I have too many perfumes as it is. This is also relatively inexpensive as one ounce bottles are regularly available in Australia for around $30-40 on special. Really a very well balanced perfume, not a lot of depth or variability from top note to bottom, but at least you know what you're getting within 5 minutes of spraying it on. Give it a go.

About reviewer (816 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

8 years ago

I have a love-hate relationship with that perfume (EDP version). It is a gift from my husband, who could not stand my L by Lolita Lempicka, and bought this for me to wear. It is a very dark, sexy, sultry scent, and I usually love those, but I seem to find a note of it overpowering. I think it is the gardenia. I am a person who always spritzes some perfume or other, even if I am doing the dishes, because I love to keep my nose occupied. I cannot make myself pick this up and wear it "just so", but if I ever do then I cannot stop sniffing it! I cannot explain this. It is my "night out" perfume, because for some reason I cannot imagine anything else with a short black dress and high-heels. It just compliments a feminine outfit. Makes me feel more woman (but not slutty! I hate slutty). The bottle is gorgeous! Dark crystal container and the amethyst-like cap, beautiful! Also, I do not need much of it, I am usually OK with one spritz and it lasts very long, too. I would not repurchase because I am still undecided about it, it has not won me over yet. But I would highly recommend you try it on. I think it is really worth it.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I love this scent! Warm, Sexy- The amber notes really come out on my skin. My signature 'Winter' scent.. It is difficult to find the EDP tho.. I had to purchase the EDT and I never buy EDT's =(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

Wonderfully unique and dark but uplifting at the same time you just have to try it to know what i mean :)

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I have the EDT. The topnotes according to fragrantica (of which I am also a member) are: Ginger, Cardamom and pepper. Mid notes are: African orange flower, gardenia and peony Base notes are: Musk, sandlewood and amber. Frangrance is a remarkable subjective thing. Although we can all agree on what a particular individual scent may be, once we apply it to our skin and our chemistry adds it's magic it has the potential to be different on each of us. This is opening, mid and base notes of Gardenia on me. Massive white gardenia with peony floating in and about the Gardenia (with a capital G!). It's pleasant and it's beautiful. Just not beautiful and very linear on my skin. Pity it is pretty.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

Age44-55