Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

I haven't actually worn this yet but I have a sample on a card and I've been smelling it for days. I'm looking for a warm, winter-type fragrance and I believe I've found it. I'm not looking for a "dark" scent, particularly, just a strong warmer fragrance. I'm not sure how to describe this scent except to say that I don't smell the coconut that so many people have mentioned. I hope this does the trick for me. I have ordered it from Macy's--that's the best way to the gift sets left over from the holidays.

I was at the store today and I sprayed Crystal Noir on my skin (vs. just smelling it on a card) and all I can say, it's SO much better on me! It's divine! I cannot stop smelling my wrist. All the way home, I kept saying, "OMG!". This means I have finally found my Signature Scent after looking for almost 5 months. This is my take: It opens with a "plum smell". Then it settles down to a light musky delight. I don't consider this a heavy scent. I was looking for something for winter however I have found something I'm going to wear the year around. I cannot wait for UPS to bring my package!

This was a sample from Neiman Marcus so I spritzed in on one morning. I must say, I didn't smell it on me but everyone else did!! My boyfried really likes it too. So, I went back to NM and bought it. I've worn plenty of perfumes through the years but I've never had so many people (men & women) asking me what's the name of the perfume I'm wearing? I thought after I bought it and layered it on with lotion, I'd be able to smell it on me but I still can't smell it. Perfumes smell different depending on your body chemistry. People that went out and bought Versace after smelling it on me may be dissapointed if it doesn't smell the same on them. I have a couple other favorites that I will switch around with. For the time being, I'll wear this and enjoy the compliments!!

Popular Fragrances