Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Notes: Gardenia, Amber, Musk

This was reformulated, and now they've removed coconut from the notes, among others like cardamom, pepper, peony, heliotrope, etc.

But I'm telling you, I still smell coconut. And that's fine with me, as I LOVE anything with coconut. I would bathe in it forever if I could.

But this is no ordinary coconut perfume. It's like a sensual, nighttime coconut.

Imagine you're on an island at night, strolling along the beach underneath the full moon and a sky full of twinkling stars.

You're waiting for your love to meet you there, when a breeze flows past you, and brings with it the warm musky scent of your love, and you close your eyes and smile as you enjoy the mesmerizing way his scent blends with the coconut and flowers around you.

You know he's about to wrap his arms around you, and life feels wonderful.

That's Versace Crystal Noir.

I really really love this perfume. From the first whiff on me, I feel so sexy and feminine. there are so many levels to this scent and each one is amazing. The scent lasts all day, even the next day i will get a slight whiff from my hair which is always a welcomed beautiful surprise. LOVE LOVE LOVE...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is just gorgeous!!! I love it so much! Just got a bottle off a kijiji seller and I have a feeling I will be using it up pretty fast!...I love warm florals balsamic fragrances and this one has a nice twist to it so unique! Versace crystal noir is going to be in my top five next to my favorite Roberto Cavalli and second favorite Lolita Lempicka (although its a VERY VERY VERY tight fight!!!)...And can I say, I love that you can actually SMELL it! I get annoyed when you spray and an hour later your desperately sniffing yourself for a hint of perfume.
My favorite perfume in various categories;

-Roberto cavalli (my classification of a warm hug)
-Lolita Lempicka ( hug with twist of yummy goodness)
-Versace crystal noir (warm but fresh??? coconutty feeling makes it easy to wear even daytime spring maybe even summer? will see)
-Gucci 2 ( everyday every season IMO)
-Poppy blossom by coach AND Poppy coach (everyday every season better in summer spring but don't care LOVE IT ;)

Hope you guy try one of theSe and enjoy as much as I do happy sniffing ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This fragrance smells very exotic to me. I feel like I'm in the 1001 arabian nights when I wear it. I don't use it everyday because I prefer a lighter scent for everyday, but this is great for a night out. I find it to be more mature, not sure a teen would like this smell.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got the big bottle at Nordstroms for $47 bucks....at first you will smell a lot of the "peppery" smell which I wasn't too fond of...but once it dries down it is one of the most sexiest, mysterious, dark, most elegant fragrances. I've recieved so many compliments...and throughout the day as I catch a whiff I find myself falling in love all over again! Very sexy fragrance!

It's a nice oriental spicy smell that works well for evenings, especially in colder months Has some sexiness in it. Provides decent longevity

Soooo sexy in my opinion. I wear this on special date nights and parties. I even bring the 1oz bottle in my purse to reapply in the back of my neck while out. It exudes confidence and sultriness.

This is my favorite perfume in the world. I wear it every day and I have received numerous compliments. I always though the whole signature scent thing was silly but this truly is my signature scent. My BF loves it and so does my son. I put on some Elizabeth Arden perfume I had received for Xmas and my BF actually got upset and told me to wash it off and put on some CN!! Love this stuff!

This stuff is GOOOOD! It smells sooo lovely! It's rich, bold, and utterly sensuous! I tested this in Ulta and could not stop sniffing my wrist. I shopped for hours at some other stores and my hubby was with me and I asked him if he liked it and he said yes! So for me, that meant a big yes to go ahead and buy it! LOL I went back to Ulta and sprayed some more on me just to be sure and it's been several hours and I still love it. It has fantastic staying power and smells just as good on dry down as it did when I first put it on. I'm not really good at describing scents but it's a spicy floral and would be perfect for cooler months. I do think you can wear it in the summer and I could definitely see this being an evening scent. But knowing the type of person I am, I would never save it for such things. I believe every day is a celebration and would wear it whenever I wanted to, but would probably just put a tiny bit on my wrists and neck. I plan to purchase this in the fall since I have some other perfumes that I am trying to wear right now.

WONDERFUL fragrance! Love, love, love!! It is a fragrance of contradictions. It is spicy yet sweet, bold yet subdued, young and fresh yet mature and sophisticated...it is just so complex and sexy! I also think it smells a little different on everyone, because on others I have smelled coconut prominently, but on myself the spices and gardenia are prominent. A must try!

Popular Fragrances