Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.8

This perfume is the best.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ive had an eye on this perfume for so long that i couldn't resist it anymore!! i bought the gift set which had a 50ml ,body wash & body lotion and a 10ml roller! i thought it was a good price as the 50ml alone would be the same! the perfume smells so good and i can also smell it on me throughout the day! i bought the Edt and hopefully will repurchase this in Edp! love it and would recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great perfume. On paper it too sharp for my taste but on my skin it turns more creamy, softer, and spicy. I smell a tiny bit of white flowers, pepper, musk, and cardamom, and it reminds me a little bit of coconut. I know that sounds a strange and really spicy, but it is actually really nice. You should definitely smell it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sprayed this on my wrist at the shops and cannot stop sniffing it all day, it smells absolutely amazing! It has a soft sweetness to it and definitely a sexy edge, i love it so much i'll definitely be buying it asap!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

i got this perfume for Christmas and also i got versace bright crystal also i really like crystal noir its a really spicy dark sexy perfume it does have a coconut kind of smell but it selts down nicely for me it think its pretty strong scent and i love the bottle design with the big crystal lid my signature scent for now i will diffidently repurchase again when i finish my 90ml bottle
AMAZING PERFUME well done Versace

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

The first perfume ever that I really feel like ending. I'm surprised I love it this much to be honest because I usually hate coconut. Crystal Noir has this very intense coconut note but it is so sexy, atleast on my skin. In other words - it doesn't smell like a sugary pina colada. The warmth and fullness of it is bold yet wearable. This scent is very "big", it really warms me up when wearing it. It makes me feel more confident and comfortable in a way.

LOVE this smell. I get so many compiments when I wam wearing it. It smells "dark" to me and somewhat mysterious, with a hint of sweetness. Its definatly one of my favorite perfumes.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sex.in.a.bottle. ... in a classy way... basically, it's god scent- har har har

My favorite fragrance, of all freaking time. Which is saying a lot, I own all the Chanel fragrances, and lots of other high end perfumes, but in the end, it's Crystal noir all the way. I've repurchased it 3 times and will continue to do so until they stop making it and I will then write a letter to the corporation to complain. For sure my HG, signature fragrance.

Okay, onto the actual review: Lots of sexy gardenia, and amber pops out at me, but there are hints of patchouli and coconut as well that I have trouble picking up but others say they do. I love every freaking thing about this perfume but here are some specifics:
- Stays on my skin! (most perfumes don't! YAY!)
- Smells UNIQUE!! I find most perfumes just smell the same these days!! Floral and boring... Not this one!!
- Dark and mysterious
- Sexy as hell. Men go WILD for it, noooo joke!!
- The bottle!! It's sexy just like the scent!
- Affordable compared to other high end designer fragrances
- Pretty rare, so you can stay unique and don't have to worry about 100 other people wearing it around you!! (like Coco mademoiselle or Poison)

Sexy, dark, mysterious, gorgeous. Instant glamour. Highlyyyyy recommend for luring men in. ;)

I love this scent. It's spicy, mysterious and classy. Wearing this makes me feel sexy. It might be a little too heavy for daytime, but it's perfect for a night out. Also love the bottle in the shape of a diamond, just gorgeous.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Oooooooooh... this is good! It is a fragrance of contradictions: The overall mood is very deep and dark, but there is that lush, figgy quality that also makes it very fresh, or at least refreshing. Amazingly, it is a tropical oriental. If you'll excuse the abstraction, most orientals are gourmand (base heavy) and have a consistently "low", weighing down quality. This one has a hierarchy, so out of the deep, grounded base comes a "spike" of green, making a delicious fragrance that is both full-bodied and lithe, warm and cool, sensual and subtle. I associate a snake with it, in the best possible way. It does not cange much througout the day, except for becoming fainter, and lasts an adequate amount of time. Final note, it certainly is exotic.

Popular Fragrances