Laura Biagiotti - Roma

Filtered by eye Color : Green
 Laura Biagiotti - Roma

4.7

I was so totally surprised to read this review! Roma was my all time favorite fragrance back when it first came out. I thought I was so super sophisticated wearing it. I haven't smelled it for such a long time and wasn't even sure that they even made it anymore. After reading the review below, I remember how many compliments I got when I did wear it. Now, I'm motivated to look for it again to see if I'm fond of it as I was back in the day :D

on 10/26/2007 3:58:00 AM

I am impressed by the quality of the fragrance reviews on MUA. Some sound like real perfume buffs. I'm afraid I can't go into the fine details of the ingredients of the perfume - I just know if I like it or not. And I like this one, a lot. I have been wearing it on and off for many years. To me the scent is sort of fresh and floral (sorry that's as technical as I can get). Another reviewer commented that she though this pefume smelt "old" - well that puts me in my place! Funnily enough, a young colleague (who happens to be Italian) complemented me on my fragrance and then spoilt it by saying that it reminded me of her mother! (To be fair, her mother and I are probably quite close in age). Funnily enough, I have commented here that I find Joy an old-fashioned and old lady fragrance, but I don't see it with Roma.
I just love it. The only reason I don't wear it all the time is that I have only been able to find it in very large bottles. I love the look of the Grecian column but the glass is very thick and it weights down my handbag, as I like to carry my perfume with me.

on 5/26/2006 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this has been discontinued. It is dirt cheap so stock up. I got this unsniffed and it's amazing. Sexy, rich and a little sweet(in a good way not a foody sweet). Great for the warmer months.

Popular Fragrances