Laura Biagiotti - Roma

Filtered by eye Color : Black
 Laura Biagiotti - Roma

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I am an absolute perfume junkie....to an extent that instead of wine i keep my perfume in my wine cellar....
I go from season to season, mood to mood, day to night - always change....i don't stick to flowers or citrusy smells, woody or amber....it is all about feelings for me - not names or ingredients.....

This is one of those.....where i smelled a men's one on a friend of mine and thought the house that created the mens one so delicate and sweet yet fresh and masculine cannot make a mistake with a women's one....ordered a miniature off ebay and fell in love...it starts with a playful grapefruit note, going into a more settle soapy and feminine smell....what can i say...i am in love with Rome:)

A very happy discovery at an airport duty-free (of all places), where it was on sale. I'd heard good things about Ms. Biagiotti, and so tried Roma. In my harried state, it instantly reminded me of La Perla Eclix, but that initial impression was way too simple. Roma could be mistaken for a gourmand, but it's also many other things: an oriental (vanilla, amber), a chypre (oakmoss), a fruity-floral (grapefruit, blackcurrant/carnation, jasmine). The heart note of mint gives it an unusual coolness, almost like mint toothpaste on my chemistry, but have no fear... that quickly warms up into the comforting powder everyone below is raving about. Roma is being discounted to an amazing value online. Snag it now before this hidden gem disappears forever!

Popular Fragrances