Laura Biagiotti - Roma

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
 Laura Biagiotti - Roma

4.3

on 9/10/2011 11:33:00 AM

Well, hm, not too sure about this one. I got it in Austria for around E24 so I thought I would take a punt at it. the notes are bergamot/vanilla/myrhh. I don't get much of the bergamot and the drydown reminds me of something else, maybe a Lauder perfume. still and all it is no bad. A pretty oriental fragrance with fairly good staying power. I like but don't love. Would possibly purchase again as the price is good and it is quite pleasant.

on 7/4/2011 2:32:00 AM

This has been my signature fragrance for over ten years now. If you don't like sweet, strong scents, maybe this is not the one for you, but on me it just works beautifully and never goes unnoticed (in a good way!) What I smell mostly when I wear this is sweet powder- so feminine and comforting. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have just bought a mini size of the EDT based on reviews here (got it at sasa.com). I'm giving it 5 because I think it's one of the most unique fragrances I've owned. I am not great at describing fragrance notes but on first application I get a gorgeous hit of citrus - it's not too sharp though. It is tempered by other fragrance notes (I think it's probably jasmine and vanilla). Not all perfumes start out so welcoming but this one really does! It eventually fades into a lovely sort of "floriental" but I can still detect that beautiful grapefruitiness that sucked me in at the beginning. Some may find it dries down a bit powdery but I really like it. It's sublte enough for the office and suits springtime in my mind. It makes me think of sunshine and oranges. Would love to get my hands on a parfum version!

on 10/26/2007 3:58:00 AM

I am impressed by the quality of the fragrance reviews on MUA. Some sound like real perfume buffs. I'm afraid I can't go into the fine details of the ingredients of the perfume - I just know if I like it or not. And I like this one, a lot. I have been wearing it on and off for many years. To me the scent is sort of fresh and floral (sorry that's as technical as I can get). Another reviewer commented that she though this pefume smelt "old" - well that puts me in my place! Funnily enough, a young colleague (who happens to be Italian) complemented me on my fragrance and then spoilt it by saying that it reminded me of her mother! (To be fair, her mother and I are probably quite close in age). Funnily enough, I have commented here that I find Joy an old-fashioned and old lady fragrance, but I don't see it with Roma.
I just love it. The only reason I don't wear it all the time is that I have only been able to find it in very large bottles. I love the look of the Grecian column but the glass is very thick and it weights down my handbag, as I like to carry my perfume with me.

on 6/25/2006 2:38:00 PM

Competely horrid - sharp, nasty, cheap smelling then eventually after some hours fades to a sort of poor man's Shalimar - would never ever buy.

on 11/7/2005 5:50:00 PM

Fresh but deep and sensual. This is such a wonderful fragrance which reminds me of summer but it's just as good as a winter fragrance. There something very special about this one, it's very sharp (but pleasant) when you put it on but it develops wonderfully.

Popular Fragrances