Laura Biagiotti - Roma

Filtered by age: 25-29
 Laura Biagiotti - Roma

on 4/28/2016 6:59:00 PM

I'm in love with this perfume, its my favorite

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I am an absolute perfume junkie....to an extent that instead of wine i keep my perfume in my wine cellar....
I go from season to season, mood to mood, day to night - always change....i don't stick to flowers or citrusy smells, woody or amber....it is all about feelings for me - not names or ingredients.....

This is one of those.....where i smelled a men's one on a friend of mine and thought the house that created the mens one so delicate and sweet yet fresh and masculine cannot make a mistake with a women's one....ordered a miniature off ebay and fell in love...it starts with a playful grapefruit note, going into a more settle soapy and feminine smell....what can i say...i am in love with Rome:)

on 4/14/2006 10:38:00 PM

One of my all time favourites. I kinda miss it, I'm thinking of buying it again. So rich and warm, great for winter and evening. Not for the faint of heart.

on 1/16/2006 2:13:00 PM

One of the most surprising fragrances, and one of the only two citrus-dominated scents in my collection. I discovered Roma a while back, long before I knew that I abhorred citrus in fragrances. It starts off very lively with bergamot, mint and grapefruit. I actually don't find it to be too sharp on my skin, even in the beginning. The jasmine here is very soft and does not dominate the other notes. Vanilla, even though one of the base notes, gives the fragrance a soft, sensual aura from beginning to end. Eventually it ends up as a warm, soft grapefruit-tinged skin scent. This has been discontinued, but you can still buy Roma on Scentiments.com. Notes: sicilian bergamot, mint rose, jasmine, lily of the valley, patchouli, oakmoss, amberigis and vanilla.

Popular Fragrances