no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/03/2009

This lip gloss is not that bad for costing only 50 cents on sale! For being a white gloss, this stuff really isn't that bad. I have very pigmented lips, so I have never tried it on just my bare lips for fear that it will not show up, but if you ever have a lipstick you put on that just shows up TOO dark, this gloss can quickly fix it, and make it lighter. It does not make my lips look …Read more

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jul/28/2006

I really like how affordable New York Color is, and how fun! I, like everyone else here, found this for 99 cents at Target in the travel size bins. It's an awesome gloss! Not too gooey, not at all glittery--it's just a nice neutral shimmer. Looks great alone, or layered over virtually any color. Nice scent, too. EDIT: This is just too pale on my pigmented lips. Giving it to my 12 year …Read more

About reviewer (701 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

May/29/2006

This is only 99 cents and works very well. I also, as did the previous two people below me, picked this up at target and decided to give it a try. It looks great, shimmery,and smells good. My only complaint is that the wand doesn't carry much gloss so it takes about 4 dips to get all the gloss you need for your lips.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Sep/15/2005

Found this in the travel-size stuff at Target today, it smells like Mary-Kay gloss and looks fab! Oh, only 99 cents! (They also had a clear gloss there as well) Go get this people!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

fromPaigey

Jan/19/2005

I picked this up in the Target travel sized aisle for $1. It's fabulous! I might go and hoard the rest.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Oct/04/2004

Absolutely gorgeous sheer shade with very subtle gold shimmer. Lovely on its own, but is also extremely layer-able over other colors. For the price, a real steal...the quality is excellent and the peachy scent is a bonus! UPDATE: I just realized what this looks like to me---MAC Nymphette. And oh so much cheaper, with almost comparable staying power. Amazing :-)

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinCombination