Helena Rubinstein Lash queen

Helena Rubinstein Lash queen

3.9

on 5/6/2017 4:15:00 AM

My favorite mascara for the last 3 years. The big brush makes all the difference when it comes to volume and length.
It holds well, easy to apply. I sometimes use it together with a fiber mascara, for a false lash look. Fiber mascara is smudging but this mascara as a first and last coat keeps it in place. I used Lancome Hypnose before but now i prefer
this one. Reading the reviews, many commented on the price. It´s not cheap but I wouldn´t start saving money on things I put on my face. Especially on a mascara that can make all the difference.

No impressed.
Not terrible... but just not worth the high price.

Bad
Slight flaking and clumping
Off black color has a grey cast to it
I can literally pull the mascara off with my fingers

Good
Left eyelashes soft and natural
Gave some volume
Decent length but I have really long eyelashes already
Really cute Leopard black and gold tube.

Overall pass on it, on to the next!

on 4/30/2015 3:41:00 AM

Bought it because of the good reviews. But I do not like it. I prefer my Chanel Le Volume. It does not give my lashes the thickness and length that Le Volume does. So a waste of money, unfortunately.

My all time favourite mascara! Gives great volume, can be layered up for a dramatic effect without clumping. My lashes looked volumised and curled. Fantastic product, will be buying again.

on 4/23/2013 9:55:00 AM

The best mascara I have ever tried hands down.
Keeps your eyelashes soft, fluttery & touchable even tho giving a "wow-effect" with the lenght and thickness this mascara provides.
If you want your eyes to be in the spotlight and are willing to put some time in them this is for you. Layer until happy!

on 12/18/2012 3:06:00 AM

me encanta!!

on 12/2/2012 5:01:00 AM

Generally, I would say that this mascara is one of the best I've tried so far. What makes it great are the amazing applying brush, staying power and the fact that it doesn't clump. What is not that great: it's not black black (like Hypnose mascara) and it dries after only 3 months since opening. I Had to add a drop of water in the container in order to make it last more. But even so, I would buy it again.

on 8/25/2012 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

The brush is fantastic! It separetes every lash and adds volume and lenght without clump. The packaging is super pretty and the mascara itself is quite good. The fomula has a great consistency but i need quite a lot of layers to get the desired result and at the end of the day it will start to smudge a little in the corner of my eyes. A quite good mascara but i will not repurchase as i know cheaper mascaras that are just as good.

on 1/29/2012 5:54:00 AM

My favourite everyday mascara was Clinique's Gentle Waterproof Mascara as it gave a very natural look, but sadly that's been discontinued. (I prefer a more natural look over a bad Liza Minnelli from Cabaret imitation.)
I tried several different brands and finally turned to Lash Queen (Waterproof, but not the Feline Blacks waterproof). It's a good mascara, doesn't clump or flake. One coat gives a good look, not too heavy. A second coat does make your lashes look more dramatic.
I tend to put the mascara on my upper lashes only - then by blinking a few times before it sets (it does take a bout 20 seconds to dry), enough gets on my lower lashes to provide a light, natural looking coating.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very nice mascara. A little bit expensive, but it's a HE brand after all. The packaging is a little heavy, and a little cheap looking with the leopard print, I think it would have looked more expensive with just gold. But the product itself is very nice. Seperates the lashes, gives a nice volume, holds a curl. The only thing is that it makes my lashes crunchy, and that is actually a factor for me. Overall, I would buy this again.

Popular Mascaras