3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

It's a good overall mascara that provides a good amount of both length and definition. I'd give it 5 lippies if it didn't give small fall out in the end of the day.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

3 years ago

My favorite mascara for the last 3 years. The big brush makes all the difference when it comes to volume and length. It holds well, easy to apply. I sometimes use it together with a fiber mascara, for a false lash look. Fiber mascara is smudging but this mascara as a first and last coat keeps it in place. I used Lancome Hypnose before but now i prefer this one. Reading the reviews, many commented on the price. It´s not cheap but I wouldn´t start saving money on things I put on my face. Especially on a mascara that can make all the difference.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

3.0

4 years ago

No impressed. Not terrible... but just not worth the high price. Bad Slight flaking and clumping Off black color has a grey cast to it I can literally pull the mascara off with my fingers Good Left eyelashes soft and natural Gave some volume Decent length but I have really long eyelashes already Really cute Leopard black and gold tube. Overall pass on it, on to the next!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

3.0
from

5 years ago

Bought it because of the good reviews. But I do not like it. I prefer my Chanel Le Volume. It does not give my lashes the thickness and length that Le Volume does. So a waste of money, unfortunately.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

My all time favourite mascara! Gives great volume, can be layered up for a dramatic effect without clumping. My lashes looked volumised and curled. Fantastic product, will be buying again.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlue

7 years ago

The best mascara I have ever tried hands down. Keeps your eyelashes soft, fluttery & touchable even tho giving a "wow-effect" with the lenght and thickness this mascara provides. If you want your eyes to be in the spotlight and are willing to put some time in them this is for you. Layer until happy!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

me encanta!!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

7 years ago

Generally, I would say that this mascara is one of the best I've tried so far. What makes it great are the amazing applying brush, staying power and the fact that it doesn't clump. What is not that great: it's not black black (like Hypnose mascara) and it dries after only 3 months since opening. I Had to add a drop of water in the container in order to make it last more. But even so, I would buy it again.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

8 years ago

The brush is fantastic! It separetes every lash and adds volume and lenght without clump. The packaging is super pretty and the mascara itself is quite good. The fomula has a great consistency but i need quite a lot of layers to get the desired result and at the end of the day it will start to smudge a little in the corner of my eyes. A quite good mascara but i will not repurchase as i know cheaper mascaras that are just as good.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

8 years ago

My favourite everyday mascara was Clinique's Gentle Waterproof Mascara as it gave a very natural look, but sadly that's been discontinued. (I prefer a more natural look over a bad Liza Minnelli from Cabaret imitation.) I tried several different brands and finally turned to Lash Queen (Waterproof, but not the Feline Blacks waterproof). It's a good mascara, doesn't clump or flake. One coat gives a good look, not too heavy. A second coat does make your lashes look more dramatic. I tend to put the mascara on my upper lashes only - then by blinking a few times before it sets (it does take a bout 20 seconds to dry), enough gets on my lower lashes to provide a light, natural looking coating.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age44-55