Estée Lauder Pure Color Crystal - Elizabeth Pink [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Estée Lauder Pure Color Crystal - Elizabeth Pink [DISCONTINUED]
Pure Color Crystal - Elizabeth Pink [DISCONTINUED]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES! I'd been searching for a non-shimmery yet somewhat sheer lipstick to pair with my everyday look (modern cat eyes, a hint of blush). I'd been looking for "the perfect nude;" throughout my journey, I came to realize that most "nudes" are either too dark or too corpse-like, too brown or too orange for me (light/medium golden complexion, hazel green eyes and light brown hair... with lips that are more of a pale pink with a bluey peach tone, not a trace of brown or red). I realized that what might fit my criteria more would be a very natural-looking, pretty peachy-pink. This lippie is sheer enough to look natural, fresh, and modern, but pigmented enough to make it a real MLBB shade. I don't mind that it isn't super long-lasting, because I prefer a creamy, moisturizing texture that demands frequent re-application to drier, more long-lasting formulas. The tube is cute enough that I don't mind whipping it out, either. :) Would definitely repurchase.

on 5/31/2007 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick off Ebay for a little less than $22 (I got it for about $16), but I could've gotten an even better deal if I would've purchased one in a tester tube or an older one. I got the one in the new gold-looking tube with the color showing through at the bottom. My first thought when I received this lipstick was, "Oh gosh.. this looks really pale shimmery pink", but it turned out to be perfect. The color is not too overly dramatic pink and not too shimmery. Yes, there is shimmer coated on the outside, but the inside of the lipstick is a muted petal colored pink that I believe almost anyone can get away with. The little crystal burst and "Elizabeth Pink" engraved on the side are adorable. This has become my HG lipstick and my only complaint is that it doesn't seem to be long-lasting. I found myself re-applying it over and over while I was at work because it kept drying out too soon, or started feeling slightly "rough" on my lips. However, I WOULD repurchase this as long as I can find it for a great deal. Try Ebay ladies if you can't find it on the EL site. My lipstick was fresh and smelled great like all EL lipsticks.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really expected this to be a Crystal Baby type of color, but I actually like this one better. It's a neutral light pink that has such a nice shine to it. It's overlaid with a silver shimmer with the Elizabeth Pink embossed in the side. It's really a pretty color. I'm not too fond of the larger-than-necessary EL Pure Color packaging, but the lipstick itself is just too nice.