Estée Lauder Pure Color Crystal - Elizabeth Pink [DISCONTINUED]

Pure Color Crystal - Elizabeth Pink [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this color. I've had this lipstick for a few years now and had forgotten about it. EL lipsticks have a weird scent to me...that's the main problem I have with their entire line of lipsticks. The texture and creaminess of this is just perfect. I absolutely love this color. It's so natural. Not too pink, not to beige or too warm....love it

This was my first lipstick as a teenager, and I still love it to this day. It is the perfect natural pink and the formulation is creamy, but not so much so that it melts off your lips. Unfortunately, the smell is almost unbearable to me, which is the only downfall of this lipstick.

Soooo pretty! Sooo moisturizing... love it :D

on 12/12/2008 4:00:00 AM

When I got this from eBay without seeing it in person, I got disappointed. It looked so boring in the tube. I was expecting more vibrant pink. I was glad that I tried it anyway. This is a beautiful warm soft pink on me. Looks very natural with my fair-light Asian skin coloring and feels very smooth. I sometimes pair this with my another favorite, Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner Wild Clover (fill in). The warm tone in this pencil matches well with this lip stick, and also makes the lip stay longer. =)
Edit: I'm still in love with this lip color. Lately, I pair it with MAC Perfectly Pink lipglass. They create perfect pinky beige together. Gorgeous. <3

on 6/10/2008 5:00:00 PM

This is a GREAT looking color, unfortunately it does not last. I put it on before I head out the door, and drive 15 minutes to work and when I get in the door at work it is GONE! This has NO staying power at all, I don't understand how EL can sell this, they should've redid the formula already because there is no staying power at all.

on 2/23/2008 12:39:00 PM

Im a fair asian with very unpigmentedl lips (all lipcolors usually shows up on my lips exactly how they looks in the package). "Elizabeth Pink" is the perfect "my-lips-but-better" color on me! (on someone with more pigmented lips this would make the perfect sheer pinky/nude instead).
The color is a soft and light pink that is very natural-looking and neutral. It isnt neither warm or cold in my opinion. I usually cant wear pale pinks because they always seems to be to cold/frosted/"60s light" on me. I love the fact that "Elizabeth Pink" is so sheer and easy to wear. The texture is light and creamy and actually feels moisturising. This is the first sheer lipstick that Ive tried that doesnt dries my lips out. I really like the fact that the finish is creamy and slightly glossy, I doesnt detect any shimmer/glitter.
I highly recommend this lipstick to everyone! Especially if you are a fan of the natural, young and fresh look :) continued >>

on 2/9/2007 12:05:00 PM

I LOVE this color! I was looking to replace my fav. Victoria Secret color that had been discontinued (Pink Tulle). The color is great and I like the moisture it gives my lips. They feel soft and they look great. It doesn't make my teeth look dingy either as some brownish/pink colors do.
As with all my lipsticks, I prefer a good lipliner application first, but any nude or pink liner would work beautifully. Definitely recommended! (For reference, I have light blond hair, green eyes and fair skin)
I don't mind the bulky tube packaging either b/c it makes it easy to find in my makeup bag. Plus, it looks expensive!

on 11/14/2006 8:53:00 AM

This is the most perfect pale pink shade I have ever put on my lips. I can't say enough good things about this lipstick. It made my lips smooth and moist all day; the color matches my NW20/1N1/Px Ecru perfectly. It goes especially good with dark lined eyes and EL Tender Blush in Petal. Would and will buy it again if it is not a limited edition. Two thumbs up!

on 10/12/2005 3:40:00 AM

This is a fabulous lipstick. The colour is great - a lovely, girly pink. I think the Pure Colour lipsticks *smell* really nice, too. For my own taste, I wish the colour were just a little bit darker; that is why it only has 4 lippies. Although, it is great to layer over a darker hue.

Liz Hurley and I have very similar colouring. I'm brunette fair and have green eyes as opposed to blue, but I do find this lipstick looks good on me. Its really pretty with a coating of silvery pink sparkles on the outside, but the core colour is a soft petal rose.