Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal - Elizabeth Pink [DISCONTINUED]

Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal - Elizabeth Pink [DISCONTINUED]
Pure Color Crystal - Elizabeth Pink [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

on 7/26/2013 12:55:00 AM

It is a lovely nude pink. Toned down, but has enough color not to make you look like a pale gost! Love the EL lipsticks as they have gorgeous packaging, and they are beautiful and VERY creamy, never dry.

on 6/10/2008 5:00:00 PM

This is a GREAT looking color, unfortunately it does not last. I put it on before I head out the door, and drive 15 minutes to work and when I get in the door at work it is GONE! This has NO staying power at all, I don't understand how EL can sell this, they should've redid the formula already because there is no staying power at all.

on 2/9/2007 12:05:00 PM

I LOVE this color! I was looking to replace my fav. Victoria Secret color that had been discontinued (Pink Tulle). The color is great and I like the moisture it gives my lips. They feel soft and they look great. It doesn't make my teeth look dingy either as some brownish/pink colors do.
As with all my lipsticks, I prefer a good lipliner application first, but any nude or pink liner would work beautifully. Definitely recommended! (For reference, I have light blond hair, green eyes and fair skin)
I don't mind the bulky tube packaging either b/c it makes it easy to find in my makeup bag. Plus, it looks expensive!

on 2/4/2007 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried a lot of lipsticks, and this is THE WORST lipstick. It does not apply evenly; it gets kind of clumpy as it goes on, and it is not emollient at all. It sort of "floats" on top of your lips in thick uneven layers. The color itself is very nice, but the absolutely atrocious consistency was very surprising for a department store lipstick. Also, you go through the tube very quickly. I would give it a 0 star if I could. I should've returned it to Nordstrom. Don't waste your money of this awful stuff. UPDATE: 6/5/07: I finally dumped this in the trash bin after being disgusted at how clumpy it goes on my lips. I kept it for an hour or so in my pocket, and when I tried applying it, as it's going on my lips, it sort of dissolved into big clumps both on the tube and my lips. I normally never throw away unfinished lipsticks, but I could not tolerate its horrid texture. Never again Estee Lauder!