Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze
No Title

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is my 2nd or 3rd one already! (i bought the other 2 in different colours!) & i have the starfruit lip glaze stick right now too! thats how much i love this colour! The glaze is a tad more sticky but also more glossy & sheer when compared to the stick! really gorgeous! Try it & you will get what we are raving about!

on 9/11/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this lipgloss particularly because of the color and how it just brightens up my face. A warm pink coral but more on the pinker than salmon. I love the shine and its longlasting. But oh my god, the clicking, i always have to go to the ladies room to wear this because I cannot be discreet with the click...click..click..click...click...click...and then apply. It sounds like I'm winding up back of a doll.

on 5/22/2009 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I received this in a mini-pack of three from Sephora for $8. I can really see why people like these after trying Starfruit! I'd say this is the perfect amount of pigment and I love the glaze finish! I haven't tried the other two shades but I would definitely buy this again.