Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze

Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze
No Title

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is my 2nd or 3rd one already! (i bought the other 2 in different colours!) & i have the starfruit lip glaze stick right now too! thats how much i love this colour! The glaze is a tad more sticky but also more glossy & sheer when compared to the stick! really gorgeous! Try it & you will get what we are raving about!

on 10/30/2009 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Would I buy this again? YES! I've already repurchases this 2 times since May. I absolutely loves this color. I agree with the those that say it's a nice pink color with a hint of apricot. This does seem to be one of the more pigmented lip glazes. It is my go-to lip-glaze when I that perfect hint of pinky/peach color.

on 1/21/2008 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Loves it. This was my first Stila product ever and it's my favourite neutral mlbb gloss ever. With my NC50 complexion there is really no discernable colour when I wear this, just a nice nude-ish shine. It's great with heavy eyemakeup or on low-key days when you want to look like you're wearing no makeup.
I have only two issues with this. While I love glosses that come with a built in brush, the turn and click business needs to be honed. First of all the delay between when I turn the bottom and when the gloss actually appears on the brush is too long...it's like I have to do it in advance so that by the time I'm ready for it the gloss will be there. I also find that I often end up with too much gloss on the brush and nowhere to put it, which sucks because at these prices I'm not about to waste a drop. That's my other issue. These glosses are way too expensive!

This gloss is nostalgic. I was twelve years old, on my first ever trip with my parents to Las Vegas, and I stepped into my first sephora at the Veneitan. It was the first high end gloss I ever tried; I chose it for its gorgeous milky ylbb sheer coral shade and its delicious starburst smell. Of course I didn't buy it; what twelve year old buys $20 year old gloss after all? Everytime I stepped into a Sephora since, I always try this gloss again. I am seventeen now and I finally bought my first tube of, and I still love it after all these years. It is really a wonderful pretty unique great shade--I adore it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have two of these lip glaze - one in Starfruit and the other in Papaya and I'm simply in love with these, in terms of packaging, consistency, staying power and finish albeit expensive. Of the 2 colours however, Papaya is a way much prettier colour on my Asian tan colouring and the pretty pink colour stays that way on my lips. On the tube, Papaya looks like a cool pink but to my surpise, it suited my warm colouring very well. Starfruit applies beautifully and has very very slight frost but the colour fades to a dull'ish MLBB stain in no time! I will repurchase Papaya for sure (will be my HG) but not Starfruit.

Gorgeous. Looks great on and so, so delicious. Get it - you seriously won't regret the purchase. ;)