Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze

3.0

on 11/7/2012 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I received this as an extra in a swap. The first Stila lip product I have tried. It's a nice nude, neutral color. You can wear alone for a casual look or use liner to change it up. Not sticky. Not long lasting.
I do not intend to purchase.

on 5/27/2006 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I find this too similar to Guava except that Starfruit is a little bit more coral and has shimmers in it. As with all other Stila Lip Glazes, the packaging isn't the best and very testing on the patience (takes anywhere between 1-2 minutes after clicking the pen to actually get some gloss on the brush) - otherwise it's a pretty and highly wearable colour but nothing too extraordinary.

on 12/8/2005 10:25:00 PM

Pretty pink, but too pale for me to re-purchase .... damn shame really, i prefer guava on me.
i'm a stila lip glaze lover so am happy to try them all ... sad, really ;-)

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I sort of like this product because it is very shiny and the amount you get is better than before, and it looks so beautiful in the tube. but on my lips it's honestly not that great. it's not pigmented enough. I ordered it because I had read on MUA that it was one of the more pigmented and unique lipglazes. it makes my lips very slightly coral tinted, but I wanted something pinker and deeper. I prefer fruit punch. :\ should have bought that one in the new big size, oh well. oh and I really HATE the click brushes. I don't see how anyone could prefer them. the gloss itself is an awesome formula but the click pen has got to go.