Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze

Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze
No Title

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is my 2nd or 3rd one already! (i bought the other 2 in different colours!) & i have the starfruit lip glaze stick right now too! thats how much i love this colour! The glaze is a tad more sticky but also more glossy & sheer when compared to the stick! really gorgeous! Try it & you will get what we are raving about!

on 7/26/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous, pinkish coral lip gloss. Leaves a very shiny finish on my lips and the color goes with any make up combination or outfit. A good neutral MLBB. I would repurchase. The lip glaze also makes my lips feel good and smooth.

on 5/22/2009 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I received this in a mini-pack of three from Sephora for $8. I can really see why people like these after trying Starfruit! I'd say this is the perfect amount of pigment and I love the glaze finish! I haven't tried the other two shades but I would definitely buy this again.

i LOVE LOVE the color of this gloss. i was shopping @ sephora looking for this kind of lipcolor, and i stumbled along Stile StarFruit, I dont have any Stila makeup until now and I am very impressed! It lasts pretty long, is a nice, natural, yet sexy looking color that makes your lips look plumper. this can go for all ladies of any color....im between Nw20-Nw-25.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous pinky peach colored lip glaze. I usually treat descriptions of "MLBB" as signs to run away because I tend to prefer brighter colors. But this is so pretty! Got complimented right after I walked out of sephora with this color on. Great shine and good lasting power.

on 8/22/2006 6:21:00 AM

Starfruit is my first Lip Glaze. Gorgeus color, it's a warm pink with a hint of coral in it.
I like the applicator, the brush is great. It very glossy, I like. It's thicker than most other l/g I've tried. The pen is easy to use. I wish there was a little more product though. Good staying power. I will definitely try more lip glazes, that's for sure!

on 5/17/2006 8:10:00 AM

My favourite lipgloss. I had an feeling from the moment that I saw the tube that it would be great and it is perfect for me. A MLBB (I don't believe in YLBB since we all have different lips). For record I am a PPP with pretty neutral colouring. I tend to lean more towards cooler lip products and warmer eye shadows but I find the colour of starfruit to be quite neutral, perhaps slightly on the warm side.

I love this product! It retails for $27 CDN and is a bit expensive but Stila's lip glazes are worth it! I love the applicator because you twist out how much you want and if you don't use it all, it will be there the next time you use it. Also, I love the brush and the fact you don't constantly dip the brush back in like most lip glosses makes this much more hygenic IMO. The product lasts forever and smells great. I can't wait to try out more colours.

on 2/12/2005 4:25:00 PM

First of all, i love the tangy sweet scent of starfruit. The color is a subtle yet noticable pale pink when applied on the lips (similar to mango). I dont mind the fact that i paid $20 bucks for this stuff because of the easy convenience of applying with the brush. And because of the better price and bigger size of these things, i'll keep on buying more flavors! Compared to mac lipglasses (my second fav), these are not as sticky but enough to stay on for a considerable time (if i dont eat).

on 1/10/2005 8:41:00 PM

Love the color of this gloss on my light and rather unpigmented lips. I find it really hard to pull off even mid-toned pinks, but this one is sheer and looks absolutley gorgeous on me. I could go so far as to say its probably the perfect color for me overall.

That being said I hate the click-pen, and it doesnt really smell like much. I dont know if its me, but my VIP sets smell delicious, but my full size apricot and star fruit smell sweet, but weirdly wine-ish. They smell almost the exact same, and not at all of their respective fruits.

I still love the texture and color though so I will continue to buy :)