Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze
No Title

4.3

This was a gift, so I can't really comment about the price, although I'm sure it's high. I really loved the color &thick lasting texture of this gloss. The smell is pleasant also. However, I do not like the applicator. Plus, there is very little product &it lasted me about two weeks. I have a feeling that I will buy this again, though. It is just such a gorgeous color.

This gloss is nostalgic. I was twelve years old, on my first ever trip with my parents to Las Vegas, and I stepped into my first sephora at the Veneitan. It was the first high end gloss I ever tried; I chose it for its gorgeous milky ylbb sheer coral shade and its delicious starburst smell. Of course I didn't buy it; what twelve year old buys $20 year old gloss after all? Everytime I stepped into a Sephora since, I always try this gloss again. I am seventeen now and I finally bought my first tube of, and I still love it after all these years. It is really a wonderful pretty unique great shade--I adore it.

Gorgeous. Looks great on and so, so delicious. Get it - you seriously won't regret the purchase. ;)

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I sort of like this product because it is very shiny and the amount you get is better than before, and it looks so beautiful in the tube. but on my lips it's honestly not that great. it's not pigmented enough. I ordered it because I had read on MUA that it was one of the more pigmented and unique lipglazes. it makes my lips very slightly coral tinted, but I wanted something pinker and deeper. I prefer fruit punch. :\ should have bought that one in the new big size, oh well. oh and I really HATE the click brushes. I don't see how anyone could prefer them. the gloss itself is an awesome formula but the click pen has got to go.