Jason Natural Cosmetics Sunbrellas Family Block SPF 36

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 6/18/2007 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Bought this at Walmart (of all places) in SPF 36 and SPF 40 (Sunbrellas for children). Both smell good and seem to work. I've worn the SPF 36 several weekends in a row outdoors in the sun and didn't burn. It takes some time to absorb into the skin, but this is a good trade off for the chemicals contained in other brands, which are not only bad for humans, but pollute water when used at the beach or the river.

UPDATE: Do not use this on your face! It balls us after about fifteen minutes and looks like you've got lint all over your face!

Nice, almost fruity smell. Not too heavy or greasy, and sank into my skin and make it glow! A definite must-I don't even have qualms about using this on my face, what with its natural ingredients and nice texture.

This is an awesome sunscreen! It protects against both UVA and UVB rays and is also water resistant. It smells delicious and a bit fruity. It is on the thick side but spreads evenly and easily. The bottle I purchased has a cute keyring with a clip attached to the top so you can clip it onto your bag if you are going to the beach.

I don't think some of the ingredients are acne-friendly, so I use this on my body only.