Bliss Labs Ingrown Hair Eliminating Pads

3.4

on 5/30/2016 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love, love, love this product for ingrown hairs in my underarm and bikini line!!!

I bought a pack of single use pads (Individually wrapped) from Marshalls because I wanted to try it, and damn, do I ever. With every day use, I can see where my ingrowns would have been by the huge gaping pores that have opened up to reveal the hairs.

I have to say, I would prefer the individually wrapped pads to the big jar of them, I'd be worried they would dry up, but still haven't purchased a full tub because of the price point. It's about $50 Canadian for 50 pads, thats $1 a pad and I use a pad a day, so yeah it's a splurge, but I feel it's a necessary expenditure for my super ingrown underarms so I will be purchasing the tub of 50.

I am currently trying Tend and it burns I feel like it's just alcohol, while the Bliss pads are full of naturally occurring acids and don't burn at all.

Will update if the tub of Bliss pads dry out before I get to the bottom.

I'm giving this product two stars just because I haven't tried it out for those thicker ingrown hairs and it didn't have any bad effect on my skin. I purchased it for fine hairs and unfortunately it didn't seem to help dig those little hairs out.

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love Bliss products lately. However, this particular one is a bit of a dud. I didn't think it made much of a difference one way or another in terms of eliminating ingrown hairs. It didn't irritate my skin or harm it in any way, but did not do anything to help it, either. I liked how there was an option to purchase a 10 pack for $10 instead of 50 pads for $38. It doesn't feel like such a waste/disappointment since it was inexpensive to try out. Also, with the 10 pack the wipes are individually wrapped. I do believe with the 50 pack they come inside a jar, but am not positive! I do see these wipes seemingly work for many people, so I am inclined to give them to my boyfriend for his beard bumps.

on 12/29/2013 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately this very expensive product did not work for me. In short, I'll be sticking to regular tea tree oil and save $$.

on 9/17/2013 5:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love bliss products so I had high hopes for this product. I used it religiously and saw no difference in frequency or number of ingrown hairs. Very disappointed.

It's a bit expansive but with daily use after shaving it helps to eliminate my ingrowns and bumps. I love this product!!!

on 7/23/2013 9:26:00 PM

LOVE IT! Although it did not completely eliminate all ingrown hairs, it did a pretty damn good job preventing most from growing. (Very rare to have a flawless bikini line) I have extremely sensitive skin, so the day of and after waxing it stung. Afterward, it was fine. Along side exfoliating every other day, my legs look good and I am no longer embarrassed. Also, it doesn't smell as bad as most ingrown elimination products. MUST BUY.

I wax everywhere so these are a must. I use them on my underarms and bikini line regularly but also on my legs when I have an ingrown. They work like a charm and are best to prevent ingrown hairs. This combined with regular exfoliation keeps the ingrown hairs at bay - but these pads sting a little and can be a little irritating on my under arms sometimes.

on 10/1/2011 3:48:00 PM

I prefer Shaveworks the cool fix, but these still work well. They do sting a little sometimes and they don't work right away sometimes either. it can take 2-3 days for the ingrowns to go away. The Cool Fix works overnight.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I don't understand all of the negative reviews for this product. This is THE BEST ingrown hair treatment that I have ever used! I get a full brazillian wax once a month because years of shaving had actually caused severe ingrown cysts. I have been waxing for some time now in order to alleviate this problem but I still would suffer from those nasty, unsightly, painful cysts. I've used Kalo (which was quite decent) & then the Shave Works blue gel (which was even better). I went into a specific Sephora to purchase a bottle of the Shave Works, but I was told that that particular Sephora didn't carry that brand. The SA then suggested the Bliss. I was skeptical @ first but I went ahead & purchased the jar anyway. I'M SO GLAD THAT I DID!! I almost 4got that I even had these nasty ingrowns ever since I started using this Bliss treatment. The secret is consistancy. You must use this product @ least once a day in order to see results. I happen to use 2 pads once a day. Please keep in mind that I suffer from body acne & thick & corse bikini hair... These pads work like a charm for me. I believe that the reviewers that gave this product negative reviews might not have been using this product on a daily basis. Daily use is key here. I can't believe how well this product has worked for me.

Popular Body Skincare Products