Studio Gear Cake Liner

Filtered by hair type : Curly

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This has been my favorite, most treasured HG eyeliner for about 5 years now. Yes, it takes a little practice to get the hang of working with it, but for me it's so worth it. The trick is to get a good brush. I can't stress that enough. I've gone through several cheap brushes with decent but not WOW results before finally investing in a good Studio Gear Sable Liner brush and applying is 100x's easier and it looks perfect. I love the look of this product and the staying power cannot be beat. It's well worth the money as it lasts for forever. Great product. When I finally run out, I will absolutely buy again and again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been looking into cake eyeliners for quite some time to tightline with. I was going to buy Laura Mercier's cake eyeliner, but while cruising on Ulta's website I seen the Studio Gear, thought why not, and placed my order.

It is fabulous! I just put a drop of saline solution (I wear contacts) in the lid and put some product on my brush. I'm using my ELF concealer brush because it's small and really gets the eyeliner right where I want it.

It doesn't transfer and lasts all day. I have a hard time with eyeliners staying put all day when I line my upper lids, but this stuff doesn't budge. Well worth the money because it will last a long time.

So glad I bought this!