MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick - Kinda Sexy

Filtered by skin type : Dry
MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick - Kinda Sexy

4.3

lovely pinky nude color. it is a matte formula, so the wear time is very good but at the same time it is a little on the dry side and can exaggerate any lines or dry parts. pairs very well with many glosses.

Okay guys, this product isn't 100% perfect, but I will probably repurchase it until the day I die. This shade is a pinky-coral, and i swear to you guys this is the most flattering thing I have ever put on my face. I have a light, cool olive skin tone (C2), and this brightens up my face so much. It goes with literally any makeup look I decide to do, and I have to literally stop myself from putting it on every single day. The matte finish makes my lips look so plump and smooth. The only problem I have with this: it can be very drying, especially as the day goes on, but that's usually only an issue when my lips are being difficult. Overall, i 100% recommend this lipstick to everyone looking for a non-boring neutral lipstick.

on 5/16/2016 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful universal lipstick based on warm neutral color for matte lips lovers. I use it with a lip pencil "Boldly Bare" also by Mac to create a perfect lip. I like to wear it with matching blush in "Pinch me" color which is a beautiful color for summer.

My first Mac lipstick! I bought this as it looked similar to Velvet Teddy which was out of stock. Needless to say, after trying VT I'm so glad it wasn't in stock as Kinda Sexy is my all time favourite! I find that it is creamy on the lips, suits my complexion well and is the right colour to wear with anything! If you don't have Kinda Sexy in your collection, then get ordering. I'd pay double the price!

on 4/7/2015 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm older. That being said there is no one from 16 to 60 who can't benefit from a lipstick that brightens the face. This looks close to natural, but it's definitely a step above. Especially nice with a tan but works without.

on 8/1/2014 12:35:00 PM

I got this from the back to mac program. I love this colour!! I always want a nude lippie but nothing too nude. This is a perfect pinky/peachy nude! It doesn't wash me out and it makes my lips appear fuller. since it is a matte formula, it does look dry as the day goes on. It's not tooo bad though. I usually top it off with a lipgloss or use lip balm underneath. If I dont use lipgloss on top, it tends to fade unevenly but it's okay because i love the colour! I dont mind reapplying. I will def buy this again when I run out. I use it almost everyday!

on 12/11/2013 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Kinda Sexy is the perfect nude lip for me! I love this lipstick, it is such a beautiful nude and it feels like butter on my lips, very moisturizing and it stays put. There isn't much to say other than this is a must have IMO!

on 8/30/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the reviewer below. This lipstick is a must for all NC35s! I'm not a big fan of lipstick, but this looks really good on me. I've received tons of compliments when wearing it! A bit drying, though.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm very happy to have picked this up. It brightens up my face (nc25) and is perfect for everyday wear. Its a nicely balanced medium pink on me. Its isn't drying or flat considering that its a matte formula and lasts longer then my other MAC formulas.

on 1/21/2012 6:32:00 AM

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE COLOR

Definitely a repurchase! It's a bit too drying but the color is so gorgeousssss it's a perfect color for everyday use!