MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick - Kinda Sexy

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick - Kinda Sexy

4.3

My fave combo right now atm is MAC Kinda Sexy lipstick w MAC Soar lipliner. I saw it on a YT MAC video & I own them both so I had to try it even if Soar is a lot different than Kinda Sexy...soar is a dusty rose & Kinda Sexy is very beige pale peach but somehow it werks!! Use the Goss method of connecting ur Cupids Bow it makes ur lips def more than "kinda" sexy!! Some of my faves are this, Pure Zen, Peachstock, Myth, Angel, Freckletone, Hue... et al lipsticks or Fashion Scoop/Boy Bait Lipglasses some similar colors u may like if u like kinda sexy then Check them out! I love how this is fairly opaque & pale but not concealer lips. Not really a MLBB shade it's too peach for that, I can't imagine any1 having naturally colored lips exactly like Kinda Sexy. This begs for a liquid winged black eyeliner! Charlotte Tilbury has a nice feline flick YT video.... Kinda sexy is a Gr8 color! I'd repurchase but I have at least 100 MAC lippies & I like trying new colors/I want to actually use up something.

I bought this solely based on reviews here. This is not a pink, it's a neutral nude. And as a matte, it's dry. I have to use a lip balm first as it's very dry. But the color is good, I needed to move away from pink after I colored my hair red, and this actually looks very good. It's a medium nude matte. Makes my lips look a little fuller, and doesn't battle with a smokey eye. A good staple in your ls wardrobe, but definitely NOT a pink.

on 3/1/2011 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I kinda love Kinda Sexy! It's my favorite lip color at the moment. I have pigmented lips and this is slightly brighter than my natural lip color, which is rosy-mauveish. My previous MLBB lip color was MAC Hug Me, but I realized it was leaning a bit brown on me so I started looking for a brighter MLBB shade. Kinda Sexy is a bit drying and accentuates dry lips due to the matte formula, so I wear lip balm underneath and top with NARS Chihuahua gloss on top. It's definitely less brown than Velvet Teddy and has some peach in it (but it's far from being salmon-y or orange). Compared to Brave, Brave is cooler and pinker.

KINDA SEXY is my favoutire lipstick colour .

(I'm fair skin,black hair,brown eyes.)

I also love matte fomular because it can cover my lip colour (which is quite dark).

When I going to MAC counter I have try many colour and This is my favourite lipstick.

It's nude orange colour.

It look natural on my lip. You can wear it everyday.

you can view real colour of KINDA SEXY lipstick at

on 3/30/2009 2:33:00 PM

I love this matte lipstick from MAC. It's a neutral color, excellent if combined with a smokey eye. I like it a lot, because it does not give your lips a nude look.. I find nude lips a no-go. This color is beautifully mat, and accentuates a normal lip color.. Recommendable!

on 9/23/2006 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Perfect complement to smoky eyes and dewy skin. I don't like all of my makeup to have shimmer in it (if skin is dewy, I usually opt for matte lips) and this color is just a few shades lighter and pinker than my coral/pigmented lips. It's a matte lipstick so definitely lacks a creamy texture, but it's full coverage and sometimes you just need that matte look. I wish NARS made a velvet matte lip pencil in this color!