MAC Zoom lash

Zoom lash

2.9

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Honestly this is by far the worst mascara i have ever bought! It smudges so much that it is actually embarassing to use this product!

on 5/3/2017 3:05:00 AM

I bought this in the plum shade. I was looking for a cheap purple mascara and I got the travel size. It doesnt do much, and my lashes are already quite thick. I assume it's because of the color.

on 4/3/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So close to perfection but not quite.

Gave me lashes that looked almost fake - long, thick, non flaky lashes BUT does smudge more than most mascaras so can't recommend. However if you don't care about smudging, this mascara outperforms any other I have tried in terms of giving you long, thick lashes.

For reference, I have stick straight, really anemic lashes (if only my body could be thin) so when I say a mascara works it really does because without mascara you can't even see my lashes.

Most mascaras don't smudge anymore so was surprised to see so much of it had smudged unevenly around the bottom of my eyes.

So far now I'll stick with my two favorites - Lancôme Definicils or DiorShow ..... or the multitude of free ones I get with all my GWPs :-)

on 3/30/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

nothing but fallout.after 3 hours flaking all Under your eyes.Every one of macs mascaras do this.ill stick to Hello lashes by It (stumbled across this Beauty as a gift and love....)

on 12/21/2016 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this in a MAC order and I've taken it with me while traveling because of the small size...I'd say this mascara is pretty decent. Not above average, but definitely not bad. To use, I apply one coat to my top lashes, starting at the root and wiggling the brush back and forth to coat the lashes. Then, before it dries, I use a clean mascara brush to comb through the lashes and get rid of any clumps. (If I wait until the mascara is dry to do this, it just flakes off everywhere. I do this with every mascara I use to separate the lashes and make them look natural and more fluttery.) Zoom Lash lasts all day on me without flaking or smudging, and removes easily with cleansing balm. I wouldn't repurchase this mascara because I definitely prefer Clinique High Impact, but I would use another sample if I received it.

on 12/16/2016 11:20:00 PM

I got a sample size ( travel size ?) Zoom Lash from MAC with my order. Its so-so.

The good points? Nice black color. It isn't irritating. It doesn't crumble off as you're wearing it. It's easy to remove completely with soap and water or makeup remover.

But Zoom is hard to apply nicely because of the brush it comes with. It won't coat your lashes. It won't apply mascara to the sides of your lashes. It won't separate them. It just pushes your lashes out of the way. And if you get a little clump? You can't simply brush it away or even it out. The brush on this wand only ADDs to a clump. So you might end up with a couple of spider legs, a clump, and a couple of lashes grouped together in a point - all at the same time. Until I tried Zoom, I never had to worry about all three of these things happening simultaneously. I'm blaming the brush. It just doesn't work for me.

on 10/19/2016 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Disappointed with this mascara, luckily I only purchased a travel size.
It did absolutely nothing for my lashes. No volume or length. Made them look spikey, thin and short. Could not build up the lash to anything that looked decent.
One of the worst mascaras I have used. It went into the bin very quickly.

on 8/18/2016 11:03:00 AM

This has become my go-to mascara, love it and can't do without it!

It holds a curl like no other and really makes my eyes pop! I don't experience the issues that others have complained about, but I only use this on my upper lashes...two coats and then top it off with Ulta's Rain Coat or BM's Locked and Loaded. After coating with a waterproof topcoat, I then take that same brush and coat my lower lashes...since Zoom Lash is a wet formula there will be some color on the clear top coat wand that is diluted with the clear coat...this is what I wear on my lower lashes. It is a much softer look and I have no smudges, transfer or flaking!! This is also the ONLY way I can wear mascara with my contacts or any fiber building mascara, I have to seal it with a top coat so the mascara does not disintegrate and get into my eyes,

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got a sample. This and fake lash or whatever it's called. So pretty, and very elongating but....smudges everywhere. I've never had this problem with any other mascara and I NEVER wear waterproof mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dont like this too much. lashes got longer but it really irritated my eyes and gave it a bad look. Smudges very easily. My lashes by nature are about medium size. They are very thin so making tem look thicker works well and gives it a goregeous look.