MAC Zoom lash

MAC Zoom lash
Zoom lash

2.9

on 8/18/2016 11:03:00 AM

This has become my go-to mascara, love it and can't do without it!

It holds a curl like no other and really makes my eyes pop! I don't experience the issues that others have complained about, but I only use this on my upper lashes...two coats and then top it off with Ulta's Rain Coat or BM's Locked and Loaded. After coating with a waterproof topcoat, I then take that same brush and coat my lower lashes...since Zoom Lash is a wet formula there will be some color on the clear top coat wand that is diluted with the clear coat...this is what I wear on my lower lashes. It is a much softer look and I have no smudges, transfer or flaking!! This is also the ONLY way I can wear mascara with my contacts or any fiber building mascara, I have to seal it with a top coat so the mascara does not disintegrate and get into my eyes,

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got a sample. This and fake lash or whatever it's called. So pretty, and very elongating but....smudges everywhere. I've never had this problem with any other mascara and I NEVER wear waterproof mascara.

To Read all 833 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dont like this too much. lashes got longer but it really irritated my eyes and gave it a bad look. Smudges very easily. My lashes by nature are about medium size. They are very thin so making tem look thicker works well and gives it a goregeous look.

I got a sample of this with my Mac order and I actually liked it. I am surprised at the bad reviews. It gave nice length and decent volume. It is more of a wet mascara, but I like wet mascaras. I haven't purchased the full size and perhaps it isn't as good in the full size, but I really liked the sample and I will likely purchase this.

on 11/4/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not working for me. Very wet formula, transfers like crazy. Clumps my lashes together and leaves individual chunks. Not impressed with the brush, either. I've been using mascara since I was a teen, and I'm 36 now, so I'm not new to the game.
No way I would ever buy this. Got a sample from Nordstrom and literally through it out.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I don't have the shortest lashes on the planet, but they are pretty damn straight :/

What do I like about this mascara? It is a pretty wet formula, but I don't have too many clumping issues, and zero flaking later on in the day. It is a very intense black color, and noticeable. I tend to have many issues with flaking and panda eyes, due to how my orbital area is shaped. This one never gives me afternoon black eye.

Doesn't necessarily hold a curl for me, but most don't. It also isn't the most lengthening mascara i've ever tried.

Not bad, though. Very decent everyday mascara.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mascara doesn't hold a curl, is messy, and overall really disappointing. It's watery, so it's difficult to build up but at the same time is too heavy to hold a curl and just flattened out my lashed to their stick straight original status. Drugstore mascaras haven't ever performed this badly. Save your money and pass on this flop.

on 4/23/2015 11:16:00 PM

Did not like cut! Very hard to apply and gives me spider lashes. Not natural at all! I would rather spend my money on the drug store brand Maybelline Soft and Full! Would not buy again!!!! Ever!!!

on 4/7/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received this as a sample and i love it. It washes off easily with just a washcloth and warm water. It is a more fluid-like mascara than most but at my age (39), ive had plenty of practice. I feel the pigment black is darker and truer than others ive tried. It seems to condition my lashes as well since as a thyroid patient, my lashes tend to be very prone to breaking off halfway. Summer is coming and i think ill be wiping this from my eyelids now and then but its worth it. Its my favorite mascara ever!