MAC Zoom lash

MAC Zoom lash

2.9

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dont like this too much. lashes got longer but it really irritated my eyes and gave it a bad look. Smudges very easily. My lashes by nature are about medium size. They are very thin so making tem look thicker works well and gives it a goregeous look.

I got a sample of this with my Mac order and I actually liked it. I am surprised at the bad reviews. It gave nice length and decent volume. It is more of a wet mascara, but I like wet mascaras. I haven't purchased the full size and perhaps it isn't as good in the full size, but I really liked the sample and I will likely purchase this.

To Read all 831 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/4/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not working for me. Very wet formula, transfers like crazy. Clumps my lashes together and leaves individual chunks. Not impressed with the brush, either. I've been using mascara since I was a teen, and I'm 36 now, so I'm not new to the game.
No way I would ever buy this. Got a sample from Nordstrom and literally through it out.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I don't have the shortest lashes on the planet, but they are pretty damn straight :/

What do I like about this mascara? It is a pretty wet formula, but I don't have too many clumping issues, and zero flaking later on in the day. It is a very intense black color, and noticeable. I tend to have many issues with flaking and panda eyes, due to how my orbital area is shaped. This one never gives me afternoon black eye.

Doesn't necessarily hold a curl for me, but most don't. It also isn't the most lengthening mascara i've ever tried.

Not bad, though. Very decent everyday mascara.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mascara doesn't hold a curl, is messy, and overall really disappointing. It's watery, so it's difficult to build up but at the same time is too heavy to hold a curl and just flattened out my lashed to their stick straight original status. Drugstore mascaras haven't ever performed this badly. Save your money and pass on this flop.

on 4/23/2015 11:16:00 PM

Did not like cut! Very hard to apply and gives me spider lashes. Not natural at all! I would rather spend my money on the drug store brand Maybelline Soft and Full! Would not buy again!!!! Ever!!!

on 4/7/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received this as a sample and i love it. It washes off easily with just a washcloth and warm water. It is a more fluid-like mascara than most but at my age (39), ive had plenty of practice. I feel the pigment black is darker and truer than others ive tried. It seems to condition my lashes as well since as a thyroid patient, my lashes tend to be very prone to breaking off halfway. Summer is coming and i think ill be wiping this from my eyelids now and then but its worth it. Its my favorite mascara ever!

on 4/2/2015 8:22:00 PM

Basically this all began when I was looking at various media sites where soo many pretty girls were posting selfies with their amazing long lashes, and whilst scrolling through the comments under the photos, people asked which mascara they used, to which they stated 'mac zoom lash'
Not just one, but a few girls have recommended this product as it worked amazingly on them!
So as I loveee trying new mascaras (I'm bit of an addict) I decided to go ahead and purchase it.
The packaging is a matte black average sized tube, pretty standard for MAC, the actual mascaras texture was bit wet, and although a lot of people dislike this factor when it comes to mascara, trust me I'd rather have a wet mascara than something dry and useless.
Anyway when it comes to the actual application, I have one thing to say..this is the mascara to use when YOU KNOW how to apply mascara properly and professionally.
This isn't for people who like to quickly apply and run out, you would need to sit down and make sure you wiggle the brush onto your lashes and extenuate each individual lash.

I for one, after years of trying a million and one mascaras have become abit of an expert with my own lashes, so I know how to make a mascara work, so no offence but that may be why this mascara has had a few mixed reviews on here, as some women may not have known how to work with such a deep mascara.

Personally, I can see what the fuss is about, it darkens your lashes, extends and curls them, I get complimented by people atleast once every other day since purchasing :)

Hope this review helped but guys seriously, do not purchase unless you have longish lashes, you're a pro with mascara and like abit of a dramatic eye!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Not the best mascara by far. I hate when mascara's don't curl my lashes. For a $20 mascara, this preforms like a $2 mascara. Not much product comes out on the wand. I miss my dazzle lash MAC bring it back. Zoom lash is not a repurchase for me.