4.6

price range

Reviews

fromstls

28 days ago

I was afraid to try Antiqued after finding so many copper eyeshadows leaning garishly orange but this is perfect as the brown base makes it so much more wearable. Goes great with almost anything.

I usually wear it on the lid either alone or paired with Sable/Woodwinked/All that glitters and some brown eyeliner for a smoldering look. Very good pigmentation and decent longevity. Maybe my …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (895 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

fromZabelZ

Mar/05/2018

Awe, this is such a nice color! For me it is a staple. It is such a versatile neutral color that goes well paired with nearly anything. Good pigmentation, stays for a long time even without a primer and it is a nice option for a smoky eye too, very blendable and user friendly. This goes well with any eye color and any skin color as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

Nov/16/2017

So pretty, it's one of my favorite shadows when i have auburn hair. It's kind of like mulch but better, a bit more red/copper. Goes on the lid well too.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (734 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Jun/22/2017

This is a pretty colour for the crease, especially when used with either a light pink to bring out the rose tones or a lighter gold (like Amber Lights) to bring out the gold tones. Unlike the Frosts, this is pretty pigmented even dry but when you foil it with Fix+ it becomes more shimmery, which is pretty.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Apr/02/2016

Such an underated shade! If you have green eyes you need to try this. It's seriously flattering and will make your eyes pop. The quality is suburb and has a buttery and smooth texture,

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

May/21/2014

Antiqued is a warm coppery rust brown that looks absolutely stunning on my green eyes and warm complexion. It is very smooth and pigmented and blends like a dream. It simply is that perfect rusty brown with shimmer and although I do own similar shades (Glamour Check and Black Honey by Clinique), it's the one I reach for the most.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (163 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

fromCat82

May/20/2014

One of my all time faves!! Gorgeous for day or night!! I sometimes use it with mac sketch aswell!! Love love love!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

Dec/09/2013

This shade has replaced Mulch as my absolute MAC favorite. It is an absolutely gorgeous rust/copper/brown Veluxe Pearl that applies like a dream. It really brings out my green eyes and makes them pop. I love to pair it with Brown Script in the crease. One of my favorite eye looks. It's so buttery smooth and richly pigmented. I think it's beautiful enough to even wear alone on the lid …Read more

10 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Oct/30/2013

I really like this shadow a lot, it's one of my first MAC shadows ever. I wouldn't buy it again simply because I'm sure I can find a very similar shade outside of the MAC realm. NYX pretty much has it covered.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrunette

Oct/30/2013

Beautiful color it goes so well with folie . Amazing for fall!!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium