MAC Veluxe Pearl - Coppering

MAC Veluxe Pearl - Coppering
Veluxe Pearl - Copperingmac: acid orange, copper ring, melonMAC Coppering

4.4

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ceramide 3, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Coppering is one of my favourite eyeshadow colours of all times. It really makes my blue/green/grey eyes stand out. I love using this all over the lid and blending into my crease lighting paired with strong black with liner, a black lined waterline and lots of mascara to avoid it making me look tired.

It can look quite scary in the pan but if you have blue or green eyes, you definitely need to try this beautiful colour.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I LOVE coppering, looks totally beautiful and makes my green eyes pop. It's one of the only shimmery shadows that look good on my hooded eyes. Definitely not for the faint of heart, however.

To Read all 147 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/28/2015 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Such a beautiful, unique color! I tried to choose colors for my custom palette that aren't easily dupable, and this fit the bill. It has a great texture- pigmented without being too soft or powdery, and my brush picks up tons of color with zero fallout. It also blends easily and lasts a long time without fading or creasing. Because of its pearly, shimmery finish, it works really well as a single shadow look, catching the light in the center of the eye and receding into the crease. I love using this for a halo eye with Brown Script and Deep Damson.

If you like warm shades or are just looking for a unique shimmer as a way to step out from neutrals, this is a fantastic shadow- both in color and quality.

on 9/29/2015 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Stunning eyeshadow! If, like me, you have green eyes - trust me, you need this in your life. Makes my eyes really stand out. I wear this on my lower lash line or all over my lid with a little bit of Embark in the outer V. Perfect look for autumn (fall for those in America!) :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of my first mac eyeshadow's and this is the reason I'm a mad mac fan that loves mac's eyeshadows and it's all thanks to this eyeshadow. I've blue eyes and by running it through my crease and under my waterline this makes the blue in my eyes pop and I always receive compliment'a every time I wear it

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Purchased for my Mom as she went gaga after trying this on at the counter.Its a gorgeous shade that is blend able with many other colors.

I love this eyeshadow. Works well when combined with NARS Isolde Duo.

PROS:
* Great colour that complements blue eyes.
* Not too shimmery, so it's wearable during the daytime.
* High quality and easy to blend.

CONS:
* Pricey (AUD $33).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Coppering is pretty much exactly what it says on the tin, a true copper shade. Its a stunning colour, its also true to the pan colour, like when its swatched or applied to the eye its exactly the same as the colour in the pan. Being very fair, I find this colour extremely hard to work with, even though its incredibly beautiful. Not saying that fair people can't rock coppers and warm tones, because I do love my coppery warm tones, I just think that because its quite a red toned shade it can be a little harsh or make me look like I have some sort of infection! I haven't totally found my signature look with it yet, although I do like pairing it with burgundy or deep purple shades like 'Sketch' or bronze/brown shades. However, I can't do it down because even though its not one of my most used shades I love it a lot.

on 2/13/2014 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love this colour. I mix with Mac Bronze and apply to lids. I then apply Mac Print to the crease and blend. Stunning. Apply Mac Print to lower lash line and then mix Bronze and Coppering from Mac and go over the Print on the lower lash line. Use Teddy or Smoulder eyeliner from Mac. My HG smoked brown eye look. Looks stunning for evening night out or even day time.

on 12/30/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

VERY pigmented and applies on the eyelid the way it looks in the pan when used over a primer. The formula is great, smooth, not patchy. I am NC 20, warm toned skin and light brown hair. Coppering brings out my green eyes and is flattering when used sparingly.