Uploaded by abc1two3

price range

Reviews

fromZabelZ

Mar/05/2018

An orange summer color! I love it's shimmery finish, it applies like heaven, and blend very well too. It probably works better for people with lightly colored eyes (mostly blue), but I can still pull out a good summer look wearing this one on my dark brown eyes.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

Nov/16/2017

Love this with a dark warm brown in the V. Definitely one of my favorites when my hair is auburn. It doesnt work so well when my hair is its natural strawberry blonde sadly.

About reviewer (734 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Feb/06/2017

Coppering comes in my favourite veluxe pearl finish in Mac. It is not only a complimenting eyeshadow for all colour eyes but it makes eyes pop... Really amazing texture and applies blends like a dream, stays for 6 hours without primer. It is a must have eyeshadow in veluxe pearl after woodwinked eyeshadow. I see for very fair skin tones it will be more orange but above NC or NW 30 it is a great …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/03/2016

Coppering is one of my favourite eyeshadow colours of all times. It really makes my blue/green/grey eyes stand out. I love using this all over the lid and blending into my crease lighting paired with strong black with liner, a black lined waterline and lots of mascara to avoid it making me look tired.

It can look quite scary in the pan but if you have blue or green eyes, you definitely …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

Dec/06/2015

I LOVE coppering, looks totally beautiful and makes my green eyes pop. It's one of the only shimmery shadows that look good on my hooded eyes. Definitely not for the faint of heart, however.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Other

Nov/28/2015

Such a beautiful, unique color! I tried to choose colors for my custom palette that aren't easily dupable, and this fit the bill. It has a great texture- pigmented without being too soft or powdery, and my brush picks up tons of color with zero fallout. It also blends easily and lasts a long time without fading or creasing. Because of its pearly, shimmery finish, it works really well as a …Read more

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

fromDL78

Sep/29/2015

Stunning eyeshadow! If, like me, you have green eyes - trust me, you need this in your life. Makes my eyes really stand out. I wear this on my lower lash line or all over my lid with a little bit of Embark in the outer V. Perfect look for autumn (fall for those in America!) :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairOther

Aug/19/2015

One of my first mac eyeshadow's and this is the reason I'm a mad mac fan that loves mac's eyeshadows and it's all thanks to this eyeshadow. I've blue eyes and by running it through my crease and under my waterline this makes the blue in my eyes pop and I always receive compliment'a every time I wear it

About reviewer (34 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

Aug/16/2014

Purchased for my Mom as she went gaga after trying this on at the counter.Its a gorgeous shade that is blend able with many other colors.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jul/02/2014

I love this eyeshadow. Works well when combined with NARS Isolde Duo.

PROS:
* Great colour that complements blue eyes.
* Not too shimmery, so it's wearable during the daytime.
* High quality and easy to blend.

CONS:
* Pricey (AUD $33).

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair