MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

Filtered by eye Color : Black
MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.3

on 4/27/2014 6:00:00 AM

Lousy pigmentation... I must say most of MAC eyeshadow have lousy pigmentation. Not sure why so many people rave about them. Everytime i went to MAC counter looking for a specific eyeshadow / eyecolour, I always left dissapointed. They look nice in the pan, but when i swatched them, couldn't see the colour at all. Pigmentation very bad, all glitter no colour. The matte ones appeared whities or muddy on my skin. Except for the very dark colour ones. My skin is fair, and usually can carry any colours quite well. UD, Make up Store and Bare Escentuals shadow certainly better, in formula, pigmentation en staying power. For the price, not recommended at all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful, just glows on my NC40-42 skin, always get loads of compliments. The golden multi-dimensional pink is lovely. Quality is everything you've come to expect from MAC. This is a staple for me.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful color that lasts forever. Looks great with soft brown. It is very elegant color that I'd wear to a dance or party...wouldn't want it for an everyday though. Worth the money and one of my absolute fav Mac e/s!

on 1/18/2011 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very peachy colour - on my nc43-44 skintone, you can barely see the pink undertones... however, this is a lovely colour and one that pairs well with colours like bronze, romp, twinks and star violet. A must have for lovers of neutrals!

I love this color! I don't buy a ton of MAC eyeshadows because I have the coastal scents palette and I think the quality is compareable...I only get mac shadows if they are neutral colors I wear every day and ones I'll get my money's worth from. Wow is this amazing! I got it today and I wore it all day and it didn't run or crease (though eyeshadows never crease on me) and lasted all day! The color is gorgeous and very very unique. When I first got it I took out my coastal scents 88 and 78 palettes and tried to find a similar color. Even when I was mixing 3 colors together, nothing came close to the effect of this color. I think it's because of the gold duochrome in it. It looks gold if you turn one way, pink if you turn another way and it can look peachy too. I can't wear pinks, corals, reds or very bronzy bronzes (etc. woodwinked...though I wear it in the outer corner with this) but this is perfect!

Inexpensive considering the quality, if you get it in the pan form without the container. I always get mac eyeshadows like that, even though I don't have a palette to put them in. I find it easier to store and carry around as long as I keep it inside the cardpaper envelope...it saves me $4 and that really adds up after you buy a few more MAC shadows

Great one color, all over the lid look.
also great with woodwinked, all that glitters and ricepaper (in the inner corner or as a highlight). Love this shadow..can't rave enough!

I got this eyeshawdow at the CCO in my area and it was very nice. I know that its not available in store bot I found a dup for it. Berry M had a Dazzle Dust in Pink\Gold dd3. Exact color payoff.

on 5/6/2010 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love it love it love it.......It looks so gorgeous on my skin tone....

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the first mac eyeshadow i ever bought and I certainly wasn't disappointed. I've got a nc43 skin tone and this is great, it looks good put on lightly for everyday looks and i use it for weddings as well.
I think it loks so good for asian wedding makeup looks, with some primer underneath it gets really vibrant and gorgeous! its no ordinary pink, its expensive pink!! lol

on 4/14/2008 5:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have pale Asian skin which is neither too yellow nor too blue/pink. This mid-tone pink has goldish undertones (the picture on the website makes it look lighter than it really is). It's a very pretty color and with a good sheen that is not tacky. Goes well with my dark browns or by itself.

on 9/7/2007 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite eyeshadows as it's such an unusual shade of pink! It can look pinky/goldy/corally depending on the light, it really is gorgeous!