MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.4

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I can't say that I wear pink eye shadow very often, but I do really enjoy MAC Expensive Pink. It is a lovely lid shade for me that makes my blue eyes pop. I don't think the formula is phenomenal, but the pink with gold pearl looks great on the lid regardless. MAC shadows rarely perform this well in my opinion.

on 11/15/2016 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A beautiful colour but not a good one for us cool-toned girls. More like Expensive Orange. This is straight up coral with a gold shift on my NW 15 complexion. Really brings out the yellow in the whites of my eyes. Will be passing this on to a friend with a warmer complexion and beautiful brown eyes.

on 8/30/2015 7:57:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite color! I paired it with soft brown in the crease and it makes my blue eyes just pop unlike any other shadow! LOVE!

on 10/10/2014 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this color in my crease for a soft look.

on 5/29/2012 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite everyday go-to eyeshadow color. On my skin, it appears as a pretty neutral peachy-gold color with some shimmer. It will definitely appear different on different people depending on how dark or light they are. Seems to work well with all skin tones, but it has a different effect on each one.

on 2/11/2012 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is another one of my favourite MAC shadows! It's beautiful on its own all over the lid or blended with a crease colour. It's very versatile and goes with many other colours. I like to wear it with Naked Lunch and Swiss Chocolate. It looks beautiful on blue eyes.

on 2/9/2012 5:23:00 PM

This looked really nice and bronzy when I swatched it at the Mac counter, but unfortuntely on my eyes it's too pink and makes my look ill.. :( Can't complain on the quality and I love the finish! Just not my color.. Will put this up for swap

on 2/5/2012 5:25:00 AM

Agree with other comments - it changes depending on what you pair with it, which I love. On me it pulls more coral-pink. Would personally recommend for blue eyes - on the lid it emphasises the blue without being too much for everyday. I've gotten several comments whilst wearing it, which is always nice.

When i first go this i was a little nervous about it.
Normally pink make my eyes look so tired.
But this eye shadow is so different!
It's a warm color. So it doesn't make you look tired at all
You can build it up and down. Which is good for work/school
I think i looks best on fair/medium skin color, just because you can't really see it in darker skin colors.

on 7/20/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this colour! On me it's not really that pink, more peachy-orange, but I love it none the less! The only downfall I can honestly think of is that it's creased on the upper lid a couple of times out of all my wear of this beautiful colour! It was the very first MAC eye shadow I bought (like a few others I've noticed) and still my favorite all this time later! I've used it on so many different people and it really does look beautiful on most colourings! I would definitely repurchase, it's amazing :)