MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

on 8/19/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Love this color as an every day look with Saddle in the crease. Beautiful pink/coral that blends well and looks good with everything. I really pack it on for a more evening look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

I love this eyeshadow! After reading the reviews, I was a bit leery when I went to buy it but I did it anyway and I'm so glad I did! It is gorgeous on me. I can understand why people wouldn't like this shade because I do think it is very skin tone specific. I have warm skin that is slightly tan and hazel eyes for reference.

I pair it with naked lunch and sushi flower to make the pink stand out. Definitely a staple in my kit and I would def repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

I got Expensive pink at my local CCO outlet for like $8-10 bucks. I was looking everywhere when I happened to stumble across it. I use is over my Too faced shadow insurance and MAC painterly paint pot and the color payoff is great for me. I usually pair it with a burgundy, like the pigment Rouge and handwritten in the crease with a natural brow. Love it!

on 12/6/2010 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is one of my favorites. I use it alll over my lids, in the inner corners, as a higlighter. It is very very versitile. U can wear it with any color. Definately check it out

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

The perfect shade for many different skintones. This was my first Mac purchase when I first starting using their shadows. It is a Veluxe Pearl finish. Blends effortlessly. The color is a pinky/peach with gold. I like to use it with Mac Coppering, Trax, Make Up Forever 92, Melon pigment, Brown Script or even Espresso. I also use Femme Fi as a highlight whenever I wear Expensive Pink. This is truly a universal shadow.

Popular Eye Shadows