MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.4

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I can't say that I wear pink eye shadow very often, but I do really enjoy MAC Expensive Pink. It is a lovely lid shade for me that makes my blue eyes pop. I don't think the formula is phenomenal, but the pink with gold pearl looks great on the lid regardless. MAC shadows rarely perform this well in my opinion.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The pigmentation of this shadow is crazy good. On me it's a beautiful rose gold colour that really makes my blue/green/grey eyes stand out. I love pairing it with Texture and Brown Script for a daytime spring look.

on 3/27/2015 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Expensive Pink is nothing like its name suggested, it is not pink at all but tend to be more of a orangey/coral shade, it is a very unique colour and highly pigmented, beautiful and lights up my eyes, either on the lid or on the crease, I always pair it with Shroom....

Will definitely repurchase...

on 10/30/2014 11:08:00 PM

I love MAC eye shadows. They're gorgeous all around and have so many to choose from. I recently bought this color and I love it!! It's a beautiful pinkish/gold and it looks gorgeous against my fair-medium skin tone. I have light green eyes and I've found that pinks, purples, and Browns look best against them & really make them stand out. This pink with a hint of gold really does the trick. I also love the fact that MAC eyeshadows are priced fairly low for the quality of the product. The only con I have about this eyeshadow is that I have to apply it excessively to get a highly pigmented color to show up on my skin other than that I would highly recommend this product!!

on 9/18/2014 4:26:00 AM

The most beautiful pinky, corally shade with hints of gold. Its a hard shade to explain but it is absolutely amazing. I love applying it all over the lid and was my go to summer look for a bit.

I never would have picked this for myself and wear it all the time. It's an amazing color and compliments green eyes so much. I love it!

on 6/7/2014 7:22:00 PM

My favourite eyeshadow colour of all time! A beautiful pinkish gold that goes beautifully over the eye. Like most MAC eyeshadows, it blends like a dream. I am not sure why other reviewers have mentioned that the pigmentation is poor because I think it is perfect. It very easy to apply and the colour payoff is great. In fact, my eyeshadow lasts all day on me (perhaps it is because I spray MAC Fix+ all over my face as a setting spray). I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

**if you're looking for a pigmented bright color that really sticks, look elsewhere!**

my sister gave this to me because she didnt like it.
it's got a VERY subtle pinkness to it, great for a gold/sunkissed face. I actually used it as bronzer+contouring!
has a soft gold hue with it as well, VERY light natural color.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Veluxe Pearl is my favourite MAC eyeshadow formula and Expensive Pink does not disappoint.

The colour is gorgous - a pink and gold, heavily shimmery shade. I'm a sucker for rose golds, so this was a must for me. It goes on very pigmented on my NC15 skin and the formula is so easy to work with. Goes on evenly and easy to blend - perfect!

Great pink eyeshadow with a gold shimmer. If you're familiar with MAC pigments, this is somewhere between Melon and Rose pigments. Not as bright as rose, but has the gold shimmer that those two have. Looks good as a lid color with a neutral or warm brown in the crease. This is just a solidly good MAC eyeshadow. It lasts well, blends well and isn't too loud or hard to work with. It is also a versatile shadow that could be used in everyday looks or bold looks.