MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.4

on 8/30/2015 7:57:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite color! I paired it with soft brown in the crease and it makes my blue eyes just pop unlike any other shadow! LOVE!

on 10/10/2014 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this color in my crease for a soft look.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

One of my FAVORITES! I usually have to use some eyeliner on my eyelids but with this eyeshadow I'm able to only wear it and my eyes still look amazing! RECOMMEND

on 8/1/2014 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Perfection. This eyeshadow is exactly what the name says, a nice subtly pink with a gold sparkle that looks like expensive rose gold. My daily routine consists of applying this on the lower lash line with mascara and the face make-up of course.
It gives such a beautiful healthy look, bronzey without being over the top.
I think you can also use it on the cheeks, though I haven't tried that enough times to say.
The pigmentation is just where I want it to be, not overly pink, or too shimmery, just very nice.
I'd say to give it a go !

on 5/24/2014 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The pigmentation is decent and enough for a colour of this kind to show on a fair complexion (I'm a NC15-20). It's not the most pigmented Mac eye shadow I own, though. If it doesn't work as an eye shadow for you, give it a try as a blush. Mac doesn't have a return policy in the UK (unless the product is faulty), so being inventive can save from binning products that failed to satisfy our needs.

on 4/27/2014 6:00:00 AM

Lousy pigmentation... I must say most of MAC eyeshadow have lousy pigmentation. Not sure why so many people rave about them. Everytime i went to MAC counter looking for a specific eyeshadow / eyecolour, I always left dissapointed. They look nice in the pan, but when i swatched them, couldn't see the colour at all. Pigmentation very bad, all glitter no colour. The matte ones appeared whities or muddy on my skin. Except for the very dark colour ones. My skin is fair, and usually can carry any colours quite well. UD, Make up Store and Bare Escentuals shadow certainly better, in formula, pigmentation en staying power. For the price, not recommended at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of my all time favorite shadows from any brand! It's an absolutely gorgeous warm goldy-pink color that looks great against my pale skin and makes my hazel eyes pop. It's one of the only shadows that I've ever hit pan on, and will soon be my first repurchased eyeshadow (I don't go through them often because I have so many in my collection). It is truly an amazing shadow with nice pigmentation, little to no fall out, and easy application. I definitely recommend if you're afraid to wear colors or pinks, this would be a nice gateway because it is still really neutral (A bit like if someone mixed Woodwinked with a pink color).

on 4/1/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This e/s was one of my staples for years. Its a beautiful pink with a golden finish. I don't wear it anymore because I'm in a "natural" makeup phase at the moment. If I start wearing e/s again, I'll definitely repurchase this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love Expensive Pink. It has a golden pink effect with my skin tone. It's a great lid color with a brown crease. Definitely will buy this again!

on 8/30/2010 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love the color its a perfect pink with a gold hint

Popular Eye Shadows