MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This colour is like a corally, pink, peachy, gold. It's absolutely lovely in the pan and transfers just as beautifully to the lids :)
I would only caution those who are pale like myself to avoid heavy usage around the inner corner/under the eye due to it making you look sick.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Horrible. On me this looks like i have some serious eye infection. It isn't even pink in any way. I would def not buy again.

on 10/6/2009 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yet another absolutely beautiful color made by MAC. The texture is amazing & blends very nicely. Unfortunately for me...every single time I use anything that has a pinkish hue to it...I look sick. I hate that. It really is a gorgeous color. Maybe I've just got to learn where place it so that it doesn't make me look like I've got severe allergies. :-)

on 10/23/2008 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love Expensive Pink. This shade is flattering on all skin tones. This is a product every MAC addict should invest in.

on 6/19/2008 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a PPP Nw15 and this shows up on me as a golden peachy pink. More peach than pink with a lovely golden shimmer. It's veluxe pearl so it goes on velvety smooth and is very pigmented. A little goes a long way. This has been in my collection for quite sometime now. It was my HG for a long time but I got started on Mythology and peppier and sorta forgot about this color. Now that it's re-released with the neo sci-fi collection it brought it to my attention and I started using it again. I will probably go to the mall to get this in the cool orange pot! This is a great color.

on 10/16/2004 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have blue eyes so naturally i always tend to buy peachy/like colors i already own paradisco, rose pigment, and sweeten up BUT this one tops them all this standds out muchhh more and goes on soooooo smooth. I see a dip forming already hehe that means i like it ! GET THIS if you have blue eyes esp. this is LOVELY

on 10/7/2004 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow, their new veluxe eyeshadows don't disappoint- I haven't returned a single one yet! For some reason, their new batch of veluxe eyeshadows blend soooo effortlessly. They are truly like applying silk! They last all day and are well pigmented. Now, Expensive Pink is a slightly peachier version of Gleam without the chunky glitter. It's a beautiful peachy pinky gold. Love this!