MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.3

on 11/15/2016 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A beautiful colour but not a good one for us cool-toned girls. More like Expensive Orange. This is straight up coral with a gold shift on my NW 15 complexion. Really brings out the yellow in the whites of my eyes. Will be passing this on to a friend with a warmer complexion and beautiful brown eyes.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The pigmentation of this shadow is crazy good. On me it's a beautiful rose gold colour that really makes my blue/green/grey eyes stand out. I love pairing it with Texture and Brown Script for a daytime spring look.

on 8/30/2015 7:57:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite color! I paired it with soft brown in the crease and it makes my blue eyes just pop unlike any other shadow! LOVE!

on 3/27/2015 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Expensive Pink is nothing like its name suggested, it is not pink at all but tend to be more of a orangey/coral shade, it is a very unique colour and highly pigmented, beautiful and lights up my eyes, either on the lid or on the crease, I always pair it with Shroom....

Will definitely repurchase...

on 3/2/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I ADORE this color. It is so unique with great dimension. On me, it's a warm pink/copper/gold. So hard to describe! The base color is a warm pink, but the metallic sheen is a copper/gold. It is absolutely stunning! It looks beautiful on both the lid and crease (or blended from the lid into the crease for a simple eye). I can't wait to wear it in the summer time. It's so richly pigmented and creamy and blends so well. I can't pull many pinks off, but this is almost a warm salmon, so it's lovely. It does NOT make me look like I'm sick or having an allergic reaction. It's incredibly flattering. It is a very special color, so I don't wear it everyday (but perhaps could in the summer!). You need this one. For sure :)

on 10/30/2014 11:08:00 PM

I love MAC eye shadows. They're gorgeous all around and have so many to choose from. I recently bought this color and I love it!! It's a beautiful pinkish/gold and it looks gorgeous against my fair-medium skin tone. I have light green eyes and I've found that pinks, purples, and Browns look best against them & really make them stand out. This pink with a hint of gold really does the trick. I also love the fact that MAC eyeshadows are priced fairly low for the quality of the product. The only con I have about this eyeshadow is that I have to apply it excessively to get a highly pigmented color to show up on my skin other than that I would highly recommend this product!!

on 10/10/2014 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this color in my crease for a soft look.

on 9/18/2014 4:26:00 AM

The most beautiful pinky, corally shade with hints of gold. Its a hard shade to explain but it is absolutely amazing. I love applying it all over the lid and was my go to summer look for a bit.

I never would have picked this for myself and wear it all the time. It's an amazing color and compliments green eyes so much. I love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

One of my FAVORITES! I usually have to use some eyeliner on my eyelids but with this eyeshadow I'm able to only wear it and my eyes still look amazing! RECOMMEND