MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Horrible. On me this looks like i have some serious eye infection. It isn't even pink in any way. I would def not buy again.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This eyeshadow is very misleading. It looks gorgeous in the pan, but no one tells you that when you put it on, it looks like you have an eye infection, especially if you're pale like I am! Don't waste your money. It's also hard to find colors that look good with it. I would never buy it again. In fact, I intend to exchange it.

on 11/15/2016 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A beautiful colour but not a good one for us cool-toned girls. More like Expensive Orange. This is straight up coral with a gold shift on my NW 15 complexion. Really brings out the yellow in the whites of my eyes. Will be passing this on to a friend with a warmer complexion and beautiful brown eyes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is one of my very 1st MAC colors ... As far as pink , it's really not that pink ! My complexion is med w olive undertones so this color look weird on me it blends to my skin tone it doesn't stands out at all what a waste of my money ;( maybe better on someone a lighter skin tone that wants very little color ! The texture of the shadow is awesome just wished the color would show up better on me

on 1/24/2011 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Why do I continuously buy pink eye shadows? I know they make me look tired. I know they never suit me. I know they make me look like I have an eye infection. Expensive Pink is no exception (that rhymed!). However, for what it is, it is a nice color with good payoff. It just does not work with my skintone.

on 10/3/2010 1:24:00 PM

Overall this is a nice eye shadow. At first I could not make it work in my favor. Whenever I applied it, the golden and peachy parts of it turned all brown on me which left me with a mess of pink and brown. Not flattering in my opinion. Although I have not changed anything on my technique or the shadows I pair it with it now seems to work well. I don't know why but it does and I'm glad I didn't waste any money. Don't know if I would repurchase it (that's why I clicked "no" for repurchase).

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I've noticed this is either a hit or a miss, I bought this because all of the rave reviews on YouTube. I'm nc42 for reference and it looks ok on me I think if u have different bases you can create a beautiful look. What I usually do when wearing this is apply rule all over my lid and then expensive pink right on top, then I blend it out with saddle and add either a dark brown or sketch to my crease! It looks beautiful like this!!!

on 4/16/2010 12:50:00 PM

The color looked really nice in the pan & on eyelid.I tried this with *Swiss chocolate,when eyes were closed looked nice,but against my eye coloring I wasn't too sure if this was a eye combination I would wear on normal basis.A+ on the color.For me though,I won't re-purchase =(

on 2/19/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I bought this based on the reviews of make up lovers here and on youtube. I bought it and found that it was not a flattering shade on me. It seems as if there is a duochrome sheen to it. I've tried to work with it multiple ways but haven't found a way that looks good yet. It's sitting in my collection and hasn't been touched for months now. Maybe I'll bring it out and try to play with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

An incredible color, to be sure -- Expensive Pink is an uber-pearly blend of warm pink (bordering on coral, to me) and intense gold ... and the formulation is fantastic (sweeps on like silk, and is highly pigmented).Unfortunately, the color shows up more pink than golden pink on my FFF skin, and because my eyes are so light blue in color, the contrast simply makes me look like I've contracted pink eye. Not good. But the color is so gorgeous that I've decided to give it a go as a blush :-).If you have brown eyes and warm coloring overall, I think this shade would look incredible on you, and if I had different shading, I'd probably be able to pull this one off. I won't repurchase, but wrote my review based on the color itself and its formulation (not how it looks on me). continued >>

Popular Eye Shadows