MAC Cosmetics Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 36-43
MAC Cosmetics Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

First off, I will say this color is NOT pink on me. It's more like a peachy bronze. My daughter describes it as the sunset. It's not too bad, just not what I expected at all. I'm not sure what skin color this will look pink on but certainly not on my skin. I like that you get pretty good color payoff with this and little fall out.

on 10/6/2009 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yet another absolutely beautiful color made by MAC. The texture is amazing & blends very nicely. Unfortunately for me...every single time I use anything that has a pinkish hue to it...I look sick. I hate that. It really is a gorgeous color. Maybe I've just got to learn where place it so that it doesn't make me look like I've got severe allergies. :-)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

An incredible color, to be sure -- Expensive Pink is an uber-pearly blend of warm pink (bordering on coral, to me) and intense gold ... and the formulation is fantastic (sweeps on like silk, and is highly pigmented).Unfortunately, the color shows up more pink than golden pink on my FFF skin, and because my eyes are so light blue in color, the contrast simply makes me look like I've contracted pink eye. Not good. But the color is so gorgeous that I've decided to give it a go as a blush :-).If you have brown eyes and warm coloring overall, I think this shade would look incredible on you, and if I had different shading, I'd probably be able to pull this one off. I won't repurchase, but wrote my review based on the color itself and its formulation (not how it looks on me). continued >>