Uploaded by babydollbellanicole

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/25/2004

I love this shampoo. It smells sooo clean and feels great.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jan/06/2004

What a wonderful shampoo! Fresh & invigorating & leaves hair SO shiny, healthy & just...gorgeous! :o)

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

Dec/21/2003

I get a very itchy scalp - especially in the winter, and this is the only shampoo that has stopped this. I love the scent, and the tingly feeling. I use it just about everyday. My hair stylist actually asked me what shampoo I used because my hair was so shiny and healthy!

About reviewer (152 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

Dec/12/2003

This is great shampoo. I only use it once or twice per week. I have oily hair and flakes, and this shampoo helps to control both. Also, the mint scent is a great refresher.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Oct/24/2003

oh my goodness! i love this shampoo! normally when i wash my hair, it is oily again later that evening, but not with this shampoo. when i use this shampoo my hair is still clean and soft the next day!!! i'm so glad i found this shampoo!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Oct/21/2003

I describe this as a mint massage for the scalp. The feeling of the tea tree oil is very refreshing to wash my hair with and it smells so unique. It's minty, but with a creamy sweetness too. I love the way the shampoo and conditioner leave my hair: clean, shiny, full of body and life, and overall refreshed. It's a pleasure to wash my hair in the morning with this line. Not only does it …Read more

About reviewer (608 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/21/2003

I LOVE this stuff... I use the hair and scalp treatment every few days, and it leaves my scalp tingly and refreshed. Careful not to use too much.. your eyes will burn from the fumes. Pricey, but worth it.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/11/2003

I used this to clean off my hair and scalp once a week. I love the tingly feel. It leaves my hair squeaky clean and fresh feeling.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

Aug/09/2003

Great stuff! I bought this because my scalp has been really dry and itchy lately. This totally took care of the problem! I really like the invigorating scent too. Revised 11/5/09 This ended up drying out my hair, and not solving my scalp issue in the long run. Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp formula works!

About reviewer (373 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Aug/06/2003

LOVE this! If you love mint scents, this is a must buy. Great for oily or normal hair. Can't imagine using this if my hair was dry. Makes my scalp and skin tingle. Wonderful stuff.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium