Uploaded by babydollbellanicole

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jun/01/2004

Helped TONS with the psorasis on my scalp. I love the cool and tingley feeling of tea tree. The conditioner kind of smelled like a horse and didn't work all that well on my dry brittle hair.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

May/04/2004

I love the minty tea tree smell of this line but this shampoo leaves too much of something on my fine hair. I can usually go 2 days w/o shampooing but when I use this shampoo my hair tends to look oilier than usual in double time. For that reason alone I won't be using this shampoo as often as the others in the PM line.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1573 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

May/02/2004

I love the tea tree, peppermint smell! It leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean. It helps with my oily roots and so far hasn't dried out my brittle ends. Lovely product but I'm still searching for my HG.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

fromkimm

Apr/11/2004

Love this shampoo! Received it as a gift and wasn't expecting much. The smell is great, especially for wake-up morning showers or after a muggy day in the city. It lathers well and cleanses thoroughly without being stripping (at least for my not-colored treated, normal hair). I love the minty, invigorating smell. I save this for three times a week, max, so I can't comment on if it …Read more

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Mar/23/2004

I love the tingly sensation and the fact that it makes me feel my scalp is squeeky clean (not sure if i'm just imagining that). I've even come to like the smell. But it does seem to dry my hair out so I took off 1 lippie. But I'll prob rebuy cos it got rid of the flakes and makes me feel good :) Very nice to wake up to...

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Mar/18/2004

I love the shampoo. Imo it does a good job of deep cleansing my hair, so I don't have to use it each day. Best of all, its nice, cooling scent really helps to wake me up in the morning. I'm a poor student, though--so thank God for the generic version at Sally's. :)

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

Mar/13/2004

I bought this on a lark the other day. . .and I woke up with an upset stomach. I figured that my new shampoo would make me feel a little better in the shower. . .wow. . .the tea tree oil smell totally took away the nausea. Sure, it was nice on my hair and quite tingly on the head, but the smell was *great*

About reviewer (215 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Mar/12/2004

I don't use this often, but if I'm feeling particularly scummy or I need a quick wake up this is fantastic. It makes my head feels so clean without overdrying and invigorates my scalp, which then invigorates me.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Mar/09/2004

This works well when my psoriasis acts up. Have even used as a body wash for the same reason.
Does good things for the texture of my hair.
Does strip some of the Fudge color, but that is to be expected.

One of the favorite products!

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairRed

Mar/04/2004

Leaves my hair shiny and fresh smelling. Not quite my fave but close.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18