Uploaded by Cinnabuns

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/20/2012

Just a sample and lovin' it
Colour: (dry) cobalt blue | (wet) navy w/hint of violet
Finish: frost
Pigmentation: medium to full
Texture: creamy
It's the perfect shade for a blue smokey eye. Esp if the base colour u want is a bright&dark one. The colour payoff is fantastic over Maybelline CT in Tenacious Teal
A dupe for this is NYX Chrome e/s in …

About reviewer (381 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromxoxoCK

Jan/17/2012

Love this colour! beautiful intense blue, that has amazing pigment and staying power. A little goes a long way, and the container will last me forever. My only complaint is that the pigment can be a little messy, and I don't like the container it comes in.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jan/17/2012

i love all blues. this is a dark blues and is a so pigmented and with the right shadow base is amazing.. i must also say i have mixed this with a clear polish the other day and its also an amazing nail cooler

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

Dec/05/2011

I bought a jar of this when it was repromoted and I am so happy I did, it is the perfect blue with some silver sparkle throughout. Using this pigment, or its "cousin" naval blue, makes for the prettiest blue smokey eye ever!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Apr/01/2009

I ABSOLUTELY love this pigment. It's one of my favorite colors. Blue Storm is royal blue with blue and silver pearl. The texture is fine and adheres easily. When using it dry, I only noticed a small amount of fallout on my cheeks. I wore this on my lids and lightly sweeped a small amount on my lower lashes. LOVELY!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (717 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jun/09/2008

I didn't see this as a dark navy like it appears in the jar. When applied it is a light-medium silvery-blue with purple reflects. It's not a bad color, but I was hoping this would be the perfect alternative to a black smokey eye. I tried this with Azreal Blue and Mutiny. I am going to keep playing with this color, until I find something that I can really pair it with. It is a pretty …Read more

About reviewer (852 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromlirial

May/26/2008

One of my favorite pigments. The powder is very fine, so it's one of the easiest I've found to work with to control the amount and application. There's a little shimmer to it, but I'm mostly sold on the color. This is a dark almost-purple blue with a smoky gray to it. Others mention red/violet shimmer, but I really don't see the reddish overtones. I love this as a …Read more

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Apr/24/2008

I'm not a big fan of pigments, but this one is really pretty. I don't reach for it a lot, but it's a nice color. It's a dark bluish almost dark indigo color. It's pretty easy to blend with other pigments and eyeshadows.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Mar/13/2008

Love, love, love this pigment! It looks very indigo on me, almost more purple than blue, which is just what I wanted-- I can wear it dark for evenings or blend it with a lighter shade for daytimes. It really brings out the green in my eyes. I'd definitely buy this again!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

Feb/28/2008

just like naval blue but with red-violet undertones, which looked brown on me...not what i was hoping for. Smooth coverage and no fallout. Pass if you are looking for a 'true blue'

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure