L'Oreal mini make-over

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love how all the colors just go together. i have the reds and it is so muc fun to use, and pretty inexpensive.

on 12/26/2001 12:38:00 AM

i love this! everything is packaged together so well, and at such a great price! i have the holiay reds, and i love it! i usually mix the red lipsticks with gloss so that it't not too much. it's great for makeup on the go.

on 11/27/2001 2:13:00 PM

I bought one of these last year, and I think I'll be heading out for more this year! They are so versatile, and really have some of the nicest shades in them. They are great to carry in your purse- I do my full makeup routine at home, and pop one of these in my bag (corresponding color family) and I'm set. Was especially useful for New Years, and Xmas parties :)

Oh- and they are cheap! The amount of product you get is great- two lippies, two shadows, and a creme blush (which I use on the lips anyways!)

Great buy :)

on 11/20/2001 7:27:00 PM

I am sooo excited these are back!! I swapped for one a while back and fell in love with it. Today I saw them in CVS and bought both the Brilliant Browns (which looks like the Best Browns kit I have) and the Regal Raisins. Both are GREAT!! Sooo many options with both kits.

on 11/18/2001 11:35:00 PM

-mini make-over palette-

Brand: L'oreal

Color: Brilliant Browns

Price: Just about $9

Aside from the meager packaging [case made from the signature greyish color plastic] I would say that for under $10 that this palette is pretty much a steal. I chose the 'Brilliant Browns' because of it's relatively neutral color scheme. This makeup case came with 2 complimetary eye shadows[brown, copper], 1 cream blush/highlighter[copper gleam] and 2 lipcolors[bronze coin, nature's blush]. I loved how the colors were coordinated, so I could just grab and go knowing I could put together a makeup look for later on in the day. I smoothe the copper eyeshadow all over my lid and then use the dark brown color to line. I like the 'nature's blush' lipcolor beacuse it's relatively nude. The cream blush is only a little darker than my skin tone so it provides a subtle shimmer. If you're not so picky about packaging, this makeup palette is worth a try. I think it is also available in muaves and reds [?].

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

In this adorable compact you get a blush, 2 eyeshadows and 2 lip colors. It also includes a mirror and an eye and lip brush. The colors are great and it's a deal at $8. I think right now they come in about 4 different color themes. Great item, I'm in love!